• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Pittsburg Easiest Team to Beat in NHL

Rate this topic

I mean, the whole team is practically on the IR now. Easy 2 points for whoever they're facing. Here's their lines:

Kunitz - Malkin - Tangradi

Cooke - Park - Dupuis

Sullivan - Vitale - Kennedy

Macintyre - MacDonald - Williams

Not that I feel sorry for the Pittsburg fans, it would just suck to be one right now.

And the hilarious thing is that they've gone from 1st in the East all the way down to 8th in the matter of a month. I have no pity for them whatsoever. The bandwagon is emptying on that team quickly right now.

Good, I like to see Pens fans humbled. That lineup looks like an AHL roster. Lets see what the refs and Dan Bylsma can do with that rag tag group.

Wings have been in the exact same position recently enough for me to not open my mouth about this.

Very good point. Don't want that bad karma. I vividly remember the Wings fielding an on-ice roster that was below the salary floor due to mass injuries.

Guest wing man 77

I will just say this: Pittsburgh sports fans are the worst! They are hard to handle. So the fact that their Hockey team is having problems and their Football team just lost a playoff game makes me very happy.

Very good point. Don't want that bad karma. I vividly remember the Wings fielding an on-ice roster that was below the salary floor due to mass injuries.

It certainly didn't stop Pittsburgh fans from laughing at us and telling us to stop making excuses. *shrug*

They actually have a contingent of fans protesting that the Pens should tank the rest of the season on purpose now to get another high draft pick.

I will just say this: Pittsburgh sports fans are the worst! They are hard to handle. So the fact that their Hockey team is having problems and their Football team just lost a playoff game makes me very happy.

Idk.... Have you been to Philly.. I think they might be worse

When you hear stuff like this that perhaps turns out to be true then it's almost like you wished they would win instead:

Fans at Consol come unglued, brutally assault pregnant woman:

http://www.thepensblog.com/tpb/jan2012/fan-at-consol-becoming-unglued.html

When you hear stuff like this that perhaps turns out to be true then it's almost like you wished they would win instead:

Fans at Consol come unglued, brutally assault pregnant woman:

http://www.thepensblog.com/tpb/jan2012/fan-at-consol-becoming-unglued.html

There's been a disturbing amount of fan violence this year. Detroit is often ragged on for being trashy, but beating on a pregnant woman over a hockey game is quite scum-ish if you ask me. I hope the woman is alright.

Stay classy, s***tsburgh.

people, we do not want this team to lose on purpose (again) to get another high draft pick. At least now they can blame it on the injuries. All kidding aside, this team was built on extremely high draft picks, I take no joy in them sucking. I would take joy in seeming them come in 9th place for 10 years like the leafs did.

I apparently haven't been paying attention, but what happened to Crosby again? Is he back to crying about his concussions?

Do you really not know? Good for you, haha, seriously.

Either you haven't watched much national media coverage or somehow you've found a way to 'bubblize' yourself from the all the Crosby particles in the air.