• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

4/7 GDT : Blackhawks 3 at Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

These lines have to freakin change!!! Our lack of goal scoring is apparent these past many games and I dont care if certain lines have generated some chances or not... the fact of the matter is we are NOT SCORING GOALS!!! Mike Babcock is paid good money to put a team together that has the best chance to win, and after the past 10ish games it is clear that these lines are not giving us a good chance to win. So, Babcock how about you do your damn job and CHANGE THE LINES. Datsyuk with Zetterberg!!!

And Nyquist

At this point, who the Wings play is the least of their worries. Can't score. Defensive lapses are one thing, but with zero goal support, its all irrelevant.

Today the Wings have spent WAY too much time on the PK to expect them to have allowed less than the 2 goals they have. But when play selection consists of pass, pass, pass, pass, shot from the outside, from the goal line, high, wide, or shinpad, how many the other team scores isn't our biggest problem.

To be honest, i'd like to see these lines for the 3rd, if only for effort

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Nyquist

Filppula-Zetterberg-Sheahan

Miller-Abdelkader-Holmstrom

Hudler-Emmerton-Franzen

Enough guys aren't skating hard, and giving there all. The guys who are? They don't get enough ice time, with 1 period to win this game and have a chance at home ice, we need the guys who are gonna give the effort.

Come on Wings..I dont want to have to stay up late and watch them play a crummy West coast team...

Yeah, I just thought about that myself.

I figured for once, I could get some sleep despite the playoffs. <_<

And with no re-alignment next season, this s*** will continue every year.

I hope this team enjoys flying to San Jose again and getting their asses kicked.

The chances are better they play either LA or Pheonix, but it doesn't really matter at this point. The way they have been playing, I have my doubts this team could beat anyone in a 7 game series, especially without home ice.

Its sad, but true.

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Nyquist

Hudler-Emmerton-Franzen

Enough guys aren't skating hard, and giving there all. The guys who are? They don't get enough ice time, with 1 period to win this game and have a chance at home ice, we need the guys who are gonna give the effort.

No matter how you slice these lines, that lineup just doesn't look like a team ready to make a deep playoff run.

Either on paper or on the ice.

At this rate, as much as I'd want to see Detroit finish 4th (likely 5th since Colorado will generally lose tonight) I'd much rather hope the Wings get Phoenix or LA. Both were teams the Wings dominated, albeit they included a few shootouts over Phoenix and a loss to LA was with an injured bunch.

The chances are better they play either LA or Pheonix, but it doesn't really matter at this point. The way they have been playing, I have my doubts this team could beat anyone in a 7 game series, especially without home ice.

Its sad, but true.

I think we could handle Phoenix despite playing like this.

But once again, there's the travel and the late games which I hate.

this isn't playoffs, it is regular season relax, im as critical as the next person when they play bad but please don't doubt their playoff chances... just don't

Can anyone tell me why Stallberg wasnt crumpled after hitting Howard after the whistle?

Because Kenny Holland does not believe in that kind of hockey. Be grateful that this team even hits at all. I'm surprised Kronwall hasn't been traded yet. How can Kenny stand it?

Bertuzzi-Datsyuk-Nyquist

Hudler-Emmerton-Franzen

I'd like to NOT see Emmerton.

All these words about finding offense, pp sucks, pk sucks, defense lapses, players not willing to give 100%. Isn't the COACHING staff suppose to work this s*** out during the regular season. NOT the last week off the season. Lord help us. They could use it. And people stop freaking out at least they made the playoffs we are lucky to have such a team. Thank you.