• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingfan19

Red Wings OUT of bidding for D Justin Schultz

Rate this topic

WTF? So guaranteed top minutes in Detroit is not enough? Well, this guy has officially went from one of the most wanted players to the most hated...Here's to a a garbage career!

I got this eerie feeling we are going to be disappointed all off season........just a feeling...

Doesn't it feel like you get slapped in the face when Holland offers the same package as everyone and they just snub Detroit? Good luck in loser land Justin....Eric Lindros anyone? "Wah Wah, I don't want to play there!" Rumor has it Vancouver or Edmonton! Here's to losing your entire career! Great choice Justin!

Edited by LeftWinger

Doesn't it feel like you get slapped in the face when Holland offers the same package as everyone and they just snub Detroit? Good luck in loser land Justin....Eric Lindros anyone? "Wah Wah, I don't want to play there!" Rumor has it Vancouver or Edmonton! Here's to losing your entire career! Great choice Justin!

As much as we love our wings I'm sure the players aren't the same way. They have different mind sets and reasons for their choices even if they are "bad choices" lol, but ya I get what your sayin.

This has got to be an especially tough pill to swallow for you, given that it pretty much ensures that Quincey will be re-signed now :tounge:.

This is so weird that we have pulled out of the sweepstakes. Especially when many articles are reporting Holland offered him a starting position next year. Schultz's agent stated earlier that he was going to start meeting with teams this weekend. I just don't see him already refusing to play for the wings before hearing Hollands pitch. I don't feel like this is the end quite yet.

not sure why everyone so high on this kid. Hasnt even played a nhl minute. could be a complete bust

I'm with you. Who cares. All this attention has only given him a big ego and he thinks he's top dog right now. Sorry Justin, but I'm sure we'll be just fine without you.

Holland jest sent an offer like any GM should.teams like Toronto and Vancouver are probably begging him to sign right now I never expected him to sign here. The kid wants everything undeservedly handed to him. Suter is all that matters. I'm pretty confident he signs here but very nervous until its official. Scary to think what are team will be without one of these big free agents. I think Lidstrom had some insider information with holland when he decided to retire. I don't think he would leave us high and dry if holland wasn't sure suter would sign

Stupid kid has an ego that wouldn't fit into the Wings' locker room. Should have known immediately when he did the primadonna "I don't like what team drafted me, wah wah" bs.

Stupid kid has an ego that wouldn't fit into the Wings' locker room. Should have known immediately when he did the primadonna "I don't like what team drafted me, wah wah" bs.

Sounds like premadonna Lindros....and he ended up concussed and no Stanley Cups...let alone beat the FRK up by his own teammates in Philly for fornicating with Brind'Amour's wife....car accident my ass, He got knocked the frk out then shipped to the Rags... (BTW inside source on the info)

Wonder if Schultz will get some or tons of boo's the first time he skates at the Joe?

Edited by LeftWinger