24 replies to this topic

#21 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

this.

I get you are upset about goaltending issues, defense issues, goal scoring issues, injury issues and so on and so forth. The problem is, this is all stuff being discussed in gdt's and other threads. It is on all our minds, we know how we are playing, we know how many injuries we have, and we know we need to trade for a top pairing dman. Do you think Howie cruises these boards and is going to be like OMG THE AXE THINKS I'M AVERAGE, I'LL SHOW HIM!? I just think these threads should be called common sense rants about our 2013 roster, and merged into one.

k I'm done now

Feel free to ignore me. A lot of others are making good points and debating. Isnt that why we are here?

#22 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Feel free to ignore me. A lot of others are making good points and debating. Isnt that why we are here?

Yes, I have no problem with the debating, I am saying the problem is there is like 5 threads debating all the same stuff, they may as well be merged into one thread called team complaints or something. 

#23 The Axe

The Axe

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:39 PM

Yes, I have no problem with the debating, I am saying the problem is there is like 5 threads debating all the same stuff, they may as well be merged into one thread called team complaints or something. 

I hear ya. Do it! Dont just talk about it. Good point. Now get it done.

#24 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,143 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:49 PM

I do not posses the power, nor the will to merge all the threads into one, I beg of you almighty mods, pin a thread for team complaints!

#25 Seraph

Seraph

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:25 AM

Hey, at least we're cycling through some young talent. Also, I'm pretty sure you can't fault guys for sitting out based on doctor's orders.

Formerly known as The Nephilim.

QUOTE (Amberoonie)
Babs sure hurries himself into the presser, sits down, and f*cks up a bottle of water like no one in the room has had any for days.