• Please log in to reply
544 replies to this topic

#41 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:30 PM

Brown suspended for 2 games.  Hopefully that will help a bit tonight.

https://twitter.com/...140454032371712

so basically brown suspended the rest of season lol

#42 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,177 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

maybe I'll see you there!

I'll be the one in the Wings shirt.  :lol:  Section 208, row 12 - thisclose to perfect seats, baby!

Brown suspended for 2 games.  Hopefully that will help a bit tonight.

https://twitter.com/...140454032371712

Anyone know if this is a real loss for them or not?

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#43 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:52 PM

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3m
Babcock said Bertuzzi is not playing tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 2m
Babcock said no lineup changes. White, Colaiacovo, Lashoff out on D. Samuelsson cleared to play but Babcock elected not to dress him.

Thank god.

#44 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

Anyone know if this is a real loss for them or not?

Well, he's scored 18 goals this season while Datsyuk leads Wings with 13.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic |
| Tom Waits - Get Behind the Mule | | Mikael Samuelsson Forever | | Mike Grier? |

#45 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,905 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

Go Wings.

Have fun, all who are attending.

:) about Bert and Sammy.  How many other teams can claim that kind of depth?  They may not be playing now, but they're much better than what's waiting in the wings in case of injury for most teams.

Thank you, Shanny.

#46 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Big game tonight! Dustin Brown has a hearing with Shanahan today, so he may be out. Most likely Quick will be dressed tonight. 

Goose is due for one, Pasha needs one, and DeKeyser WILL GET HIS FIRST TONIGHT!

Roenick says Brown will be suspended.  For once, I care if he's right!    :tounge:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#47 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Psssssst.  Reverse psychology.

I'll be representin' tonight, so hopefully I bring good juju as it's my first time in attendance this season.  All y'all behave tonight while I'm gone and

GO WINGS!!

I fervently, sincerely, and rabidly hope you have a wonderful time tonight.  GO, WINGS!!!!

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#48 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,086 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:10 PM

Big, big gift from Shanny. Gotta take advantage, boys!

Don't Toews me, bro!

#49 jeff48109

jeff48109

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,522 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:17 PM

Emerick, Edzo, and Pierre will be calling the game on NBC sports. 

#50 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

The key to this game will once again be Howard. He played great on Monday but consistency has always been his issue. He needs to show up with the same effort and allow the Wings to establish a lead. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Which Jimmy shows up?

#51 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:52 PM

The key to this game will once again be Howard. He played great on Monday but consistency has always been his issue. He needs to show up with the same effort and allow the Wings to establish a lead. That's the only thing I'm worried about. Which Jimmy shows up?

nope besides the slip up in Calgary he has been doing it all, if not for him Wings get zero points against SJ and Chicago

offense needs to be consistent

Edited by Yak19, 24 April 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#52 wingsfan4795

wingsfan4795

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Emerick, Edzo, and Pierre will be calling the game on NBC sports. 

Good! I haven't heard about how good the Blackhawks are in a while

Good rule of thumb is always take an octopus everywhere. Better to have one and not need it than find yourself thinking, "Damn, I wish I had that octopus".

-Buppy

#53 matt198913

matt198913

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,973 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Good! I haven't heard about how good the Blackhawks are in a while

Greeeeeeeeeaaaaaat
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#54 evilmrt

evilmrt

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

tumblr_m5hh8fICcs1qcg5mio1_1280.jpg

#55 8 Legged RedWing

8 Legged RedWing

Arms... Legs... Whatever.

• Bronze Booster
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:49 PM

nope besides the slip up in Calgary he has been doing it all, if not for him Wings get zero points against SJ and Chicago

offense needs to be consistent

But doesn't the fact that we are well below .500 when scoring only two goals also say something about Howard? I agree, he has played well this season and the offense has been absent lately but if he was playing great, more of those 2 goal games would be wins. Obviously we need the same effort all around from the whole team as we had on Monday but if Howard doesn't show up to play, it really isn't going to matter how many goals we score.

#56 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,226 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

please

booga.jpg

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#57 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

First game in a while I'm able to see live, finally ordered my Datsyuk McFarlane today and last but not least this game is crucial in the race for the playoffs. That are three (two admittedly selfish :P ) reasons why they have to win tonight. So : Go Wings ! Make it happen and myself a proud McFarlane owner.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#58 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

Tootoo will have a fight tonight to energize the fans. Hopefully they can feed off that energy to score some more power play goals!
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#59 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

But doesn't the fact that we are well below .500 when scoring only two goals also say something about Howard? I agree, he has played well this season and the offense has been absent lately but if he was playing great, more of those 2 goal games would be wins. Obviously we need the same effort all around from the whole team as we had on Monday but if Howard doesn't show up to play, it really isn't going to matter how many goals we score.

At this point we have to hope it all comes together.

#60 Ram

Ram

Goose

• Bronze Booster
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Let's go Wings!!!!

"Hey @Datsyuk13 really bro? On my bday...cmonnnn.. Someone fix that ice in the corner.." - @logancouture