• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

ridiculous that he wasn't, Quennville had a loaded line-up and didn't have to deal with nearly as many man-games lost to injury, heck I think we had the most of any team

doesn't matter though, MacLean should have it locked up regardless

Which is just horse s***. The excuse given for Babs never being in consideration for years has been the loaded line-ups he had in Detroit. Ultimately though, I guess it's better to know you have the best coach in the league and not need a bunch of clueless broadcasters tell you who it is.

Which is just horse s***. The excuse given for Babs never being in consideration for years has been the loaded line-ups he had in Detroit. Ultimately though, I guess it's better to know you have the best coach in the league and not need a bunch of clueless broadcasters tell you who it is.

I cannot stand watching the games on NBC, every two seconds it is something, they show Toews and say, we talked earlier about how good Toews is and here are some examples of why, blah blah blah, we get it you are in love with them but this is a national broadcast not a damn blackhawk feed

Worth noting: that was the real Wings. When they all show up to play, and they've got a chip on their collective shoulders, and they stick to their systems, and they remember to take their chill pills during the second intermission, etc. - that is what you get. That is what they could be every game.

You know how everyone on here always ******* and moans about how we never play a 60 minute game anymore?

That, ladies and gentlemen, was a 60 minute game.

They have had other 60 minute games but the shot blocking and keeping Hawks to the outside while entering the zone was the best thus far in the playoffs. Younger guys looking more calm and collective with the puck also.

I think the Hawks will attempt too impose their will on us again in Game 3. Gotta be ready. It should be a really tight game 3...at least that's what I'm expecting.

Great game. I am amazed at how much energy they had.

Guest Crymson

You know how everyone on here always ******* and moans about how we never play a 60 minute game anymore?

That, ladies and gentlemen, was a 60 minute game.

Absolutely.

Great 60 minute game boys!!! So proud to see 5 RED wins at the top of the page, especially after last year only getting to 1.

Game 3 is obviously big. Hawks are going to come out flying. If we can win game 3, things will look very good.

Looking forward to Monday already!!

Other notes from the game

* CBC started drooling all over the Hawks in the 1st, by the 3rd they were drooling all over the Wings

* Toews crying more and more like a little girl the longer the game went on

* Nice to see the refs letting the teams play. Even more so as it suits the Wings to not get into a special teams battle

* Good to see Jimmy get the night off for once. The team owed him that.