• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 4 at Blackhawks 1 - (Series Tied at 1)

Rate this topic

Wings showed today that this series can go deep, we are very capable of dominating the first seed Hawks, and on an even more positive note.. WE GAVE UP NO 3RD PERIOD GOALS!

Great game today, good energy and motivation, and if our boys keep bringing this game to the table throughout we can topple over the Hawks and move on.

Now we get to go back home with the series tied up 1-1, great position for us. Keep it rolling guys, GO WINGS!!

I'd like to point out to the good people at the Chicago Tribune that while the hammer and nail might not have much of a rivalry the Red Wings and Blackhawks do it would appear.

Also of note, if the person wielding the hammer loses concentration even but a little, they are liable to smack the holy hell out of a finger or thumb.

I guess we belong in the same rink? What a great effort. Game on now !

i know shot stats don't always tell the story but 30-20 looks fantastic.

Edited by puckbags

Great game by Howard, by the way. He was the Man today and needs to play more like this. The team played MUCH better in front of him, blocked a lot more shots, and of course, shot and scored more. Much better game by the Winged Wheelers. I'm looking forward to Monday!