• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWang

GDT
11/19 GDT: Predators 2 at Red Wings 0

Rate this topic

426 posts in this topic

Your post is so full of contradictions I won't even address it. Not even sure where to start with how stupid that is.

With Alffie and Weiss out, and now Danny, it's only going to get worse.

RedWang likes this

Wow....this game (and this team) has no pulse right now...what a snoozer. Apathy is worse than anything...and if fans don't see something soon, the Joe will be looking a little empty. It already is, from the looks of this game..

Hockeymom1960 and Lazerbeam like this

I hope samuelsson cleary Anderson get banned by uncle Gary for the betterment of the nhl

If we timed all forwards in the nhl how many would we have in the bottom twenty?

Andersson with a terrible play on the 1st goal, Howard got lazy getting back into position knowing the boards are active at the Joe on the 2nd goal, then Cleary takes an idiot penalty as usual not controlling his stick and then Sammy punks out of a fight with Stalberg….brutal. Wait for the kid at the other end to get his 1st career shutout.

RedWang likes this

@HeleneStJames: #RedWings haven't gone seven games without winning since April 2002. They did have one big party a few months after that, though.

Oh Helene, you're adorable too.

I hope samuelsson cleary Anderson get banned by uncle Gary for the betterment of the nhl

If we timed all forwards in the nhl how many would we have in the bottom twenty?

I r internet emotions and talk good

Look I'm a thick & thin Red Wings fan and I'm sure I speak on behalf of others when I say we ****ing blow like a bulimic after Thanksgiving dinner... We waited through a long and grueling offseason for this?? Something has to be done, how many losses do we have to endure before someone loses a job? It happens.

More than 12? (or more than 5 if you count regulation losses)

Dano's always been one of my favorites, even despite his horrid season, but he should not be on the ice with a minute to go.

wouldn't matter if jimmy let in 1 goal or 7, if we can't score on the perdville's rookie ahl goalie we can't win. in the wise words of babs "if you don't score any goals, you can't win"