• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/21 GDT: Red Wings 5 @ Maple Leafs 4 (SO, yes, SO)

Rate this topic

Please win. Living in Southwestern Ontario there is nothing worse than a Maple Leafs win over the Red Wings.

Prediction: Detroit 3 Toronto 1 (Datsyuk (x2), Tatar)

jesus, tell me about it. i've been to the last 2 games in toronto and we've lost both. no matter how good the wings are it seems we always lose to the leafs and it'll probably continue tonight. just so my friends can rub it in my face.

jesus, tell me about it. i've been to the last 2 games in toronto and we've lost both. no matter how good the wings are it seems we always lose to the leafs and it'll probably continue tonight. just so my friends can rub it in my face.

Same here. For tonight's game my fellow cooks will wear their leafs jerseys while I wear my wings jersey & pray to gd victorious!! LGW

Edit: I hope Monster DESTROYS his old team

Edited by 13dangledangle

Lashoff and Quincey over Kindl is a head-scratcher. Tootoo in the lineup :clap:

Lashoff doesn't make many mistakes, he's very steady and does his job for the most part. Kindl and Quincey have both been liabilities this season. Wish we could scratch both but Kindl's probably been the worse of the two lately so I'm fine with it.

Great to have Danny back, should make a difference. Now we just need some forwards too. Winning this game would be great for 24/7.