• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/1 Winter Classic 2014 GDT: Maple Leafs 3, Red Wings 2 (F/SO)

Rate this topic

And the Wings get scored on yet again due to an absolutely horrible call.

I'm glad the announcers at least took the time to show the replay and state how absurd that call was. And called by a ref 100 feet away, in a snow storm, with 3 inches of snow on the ice no less... Ridiculous.

Those are the exact type of calls that spawn all of the conspiracy theories fans like to throw around.

I'm glad the announcers at least took the time to show the replay and state how absurd that call was. And called by a ref 100 feet away, in a snow storm, with 3 inches of snow on the ice no less... Ridiculous.

Those are the exact type of calls that spawn all of the conspiracy theories fans like to throw around.

It always amazes me when the center ice ref makes a call that the ref 4 feet away is letting go. 90% of the time the ref right there has a better view, but it doesn't stop them from getting involved.

Looking so forward to the 3rd. This game feels like a Cup winning game!

Got burned on the faceoff there.

If not for Dan Cleary, we'd be up a few goals here.

I think Cleary has actually worked hard this game, he had a great scoring chance. Bernier is playing solid I must say and Nyquist wants a goal bad.

Honestly though most of us thought it was the cross check by Abby that was the penalty before they showed the replay after the commercial break. If it wasn't the delay of game it would have been that.