• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

gdt
1/11 GDT: Red Wings 3 @ Kings 1

Rate this topic

266 posts in this topic

It is only a matter of time before these odd man rushes costs Detroit.

Edited by aflac9262

Smith wants to punch someone! Let him go zebra!

I'm actually liking this game with all this snarl. I'm seeing some kind of throw down soon with either Abby or Smith.

Smith is gonna throat punch Fraser. I can feel it coming soon.

Hockeymom1960 likes this

Carter cross checks Howard and expects not to be called.....

And I quote him..."are you ******* kidding me, we're playing the Wings, they're the only team that gets called for that penalty"

At least that's what I read when I saw his lips flapping.

How many joke power plays do we have to watch before Babcock realizes that Kindl and Samuelsson are not good on the points. Can we try smith and a different forward please! Just because sammy is a right handed shot shouldn't give him instant power play point time.

How about I punch a ref for you instead.

Excellent idea. I have a list going that also includes some retired officials (e.g. Mick McGeough). :P

Hockeymom1960 likes this

Quincey is such a disaster. Can't we see more of Marchenko instead?

If only. Quincey is like that kid in school that fails every test cause he's not just stupid, but doesn't even try to get better.

How many joke power plays do we have to watch before Babcock realizes that Kindl and Samuelsson are not good on the points. Can we try smith and a different forward please! Just because sammy is a right handed shot shouldn't give him instant power play point time.

Seeing as Smith has been one of our best Dmen and has been making really good stretch passes and making really good pinches and offensive plays on the rush.....there's a really good chance we will NOT see him on the PP.

Quincey is such a disaster. Can't we see more of Marchenko instead?

Quincey and Kindl are both disasters. I don't understand how long they're going to get a free pass from Babcock.

Quincey and Kindl are both disasters. I don't understand how long they're going to get a free pass from Babcock.

Because they're over 25 years old and Holland can't trade them, especially if they don't play.