• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Ok - a bit off topic here...

The last sentence got me thinking (a rare occurrence indeed); I noticed Mr. Ilitch was not at Nick's retirement...Something going on with his health?

Well, he's in his mid 80's, and I remember hearing somewhere that he wasn't doing too good (who would at his age?)

At the very least, we can say that Nyquist beat Malking to 20 goals. Malkin has 21 now. but Goose won the race and in way less games. There's a positive.

I'm sure when Malkin is polishing another Cup ring and Nyquist is at home golfing in mid April, that will somehow not matter.

A huge difference between these two teams is the blue line. Even when Detroit's forwards are tearing it up you have Quincey and Kindle afraid to barely straddle the blue line. Our D is totally un-offensive and timid. Worse, they aren't good at defense either. Look at the penns on the blue line and you might see why this team hasn't won a cup in over half a decade.

Average save by Howard. But no, he can't make the big save at all.

You know why Howard is average? Because every time he actually makes a big save, someone like you makes a post about how "average" he is.

If he was above average and consistent, none of these conversations would exist. I mean, do Montreal fans or LA fans talk about how "average" their goalie is each time he makes a big save? I doubt it. There's no need to make a point with those guys.

You know why Howard is average? Because every time he actually makes a big save, someone like you makes a post about how "average" he is.

If he was above average and consistent, none of these conversations would exist. I mean, do Montreal fans or LA fans talk about how "average" their goalie is each time he makes a big save? I doubt it. There's no need to make a point with those guys.

Perhaps stop taking jokes so seriously?