• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

3/20 GDT - Penguins 4 at Red Wings 5 (OT)

Rate this topic

Howie is looking so rattled.

His body language has shown so much this whole season. You can just tell the guy has no confidence this year at all. In his defense though I would only say the second goal was pretty soft although it was a lucky bounce. Just unbelievable the amount of blown 2 goal leads this year. Absolutely unforgivable.

In Goose I Trust. We're gonna need another hat trick outta him tonight if we're gonna pull this off.

Need Gus and Franzen to kick it up another notch in the 3rd. I want Franzen to play pissed.

Guys... Malkin and Crosby are not the two best players in the world because they struggle against Emmerton, Quincey, Tatar and Ferraro.

Sucks we had to drop that 3rd goal as well, but a win would be a miracle with this lineup and we are actually in reach. A little bit of puck luck and no dumb penalties and we have a chance.

Guest Playmaker

I'm not a blame the goalie type, but he is the one guy who can step it up and lead us and has been a total let down. You can argue that goals aren't "his fault", but come on, make a big timely save, steal a game for us, do something.