• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rivalred

If You Could Be Mod For A Day, What Would You Do

Rate this topic

Give everyone 1 hour of that day where everything goes. No suspensions, flame wars galore, nudity, etc. It'd be called the "vent' thread.

Bring back all the posters I like who were banned (the list is too long to name). But it'd be like going into Dante's hell to rescue souls punished for eternity.

Make the water cooler a part of the GDT. (I haven't see a forum where the water cooler was used so infrequently). I mean, do people here not care about anything besides hockey? I know most people will never read this thread even if he stays here on the front page for a year.

Give all the posters who don't have avatars, avatars. Everyone should have an avatar, or one will be assigned to you.

Bring back the political forum (this is for you hillbillywingsfan).

Edited by GMRwings1983

HAHAHAHAHAH how in the hell did I even come in here and see this....I have not been in the watercooler in probably over a year...but this day I come in here and see this. thanks GMR=)

Well, maybe like 3 other people will see it. The good news is, this will stay on the front page of the water cooler for the next 8 months. :lol:

I would run a tight ship and bring GLORY to the word ADMINISTRATION. Violators of the rules will be given swift punishment and the victims of trolls will receive JUSTICE like never before! Under my regime we will target wrong-doers, flame-baiters, trolls, and anyone who goes into the "post every time you look" thread but doesn't post by ip tracking, finding their coordinates on google maps, and dispatching MOD MEN to the scene to deal swift PUNISHMENT. No ban will outright be given as I am a man of forgiveness and second chances, however I don't think many will be posting for quite some time after MOD MEN visits.

We will have to hold an official application process for MON MEN volunteers, of course. If you are interested in joining I encourage you to apply. Applicants will be vetted and pending a physical will be given a MOD MEN badge and coinciding avatar and signature to display their AUTHORITY in LGW. As this is a free site MOD MEN will not be payed in cash or perks but in the HONOR of helping to keep the streets of LGW clean! WE WANT YOU!