• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

9/22 Exhibition GDT : @ Chicago Blackhawks 5, Red Wings 4 (OT)

Rate this topic

Couldn't ask for a better game really. We have 1 NHL defensemen in the lineup against the Stanley cup winning roster pretty much. The big guys really showed up and Smith had a pretty good game. We also got hosed and the last two Hawks goals

We also had a bad Jimmy today.

Edited by kickazz

preseason obv, you think he would get A over Datsyuk and Kronwall?

It does show that the wings brass are giving the kid a nod. He's been better then expected-after seeing the drunken teletubbie on youtube I hoped he'd stick around a while...just saw on the update we lost, oh well they put up a great end there against a pretty well iced hawks. I cant wait to actually see a game!! LGW

If Jensen keeps playing like this he might completely change the complexion of the defensive depth chart. He looked excellent tonight. He made plays, took chance, carried the puck, and has the wheels to get back in coverage. Plus, him and Larkin looked awesome in the 3 on 3. Nobody can catch them.

I'm happy with the performance all around. Would have liked to see more out of AA and Berts' line as well. But they were the fourth line tonight, so they didn't see the ice much. Didn't really expect a lot from them.

Is Blashill better than Babs yet?

Remember a couple of years ago when Babs' almost beat Quenneville with a bunch of AHL kids? Everybody used it as evidence of how great he is. Based on tonight's outcome I'd say Blashill is AS GOOD as Babs already. He won't be fully better than Babcock until he nearly beats Jon Cooper too.

Sheahan is like Helm, but he can score, and isn't as fragile. Tonight only solidified my belief that some players are tradable now, and they should be dealt before their stock falls.

Q, K, E, Howard, Helm. LTIRetire Franzen.

Sheahan is like Helm except Helm is faster and better defensively, and Sheahan is bigger and better offensively.

Come to think of it, other than both being Canadian centers, they're entirely different players.