• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bill Berzeench

10/27/15 - Carolina Hurricanes vs. Detroit Red Wings - TACKY Mad Libs

Rate this topic

I know it's harsh because of their history of being good hockey players but if the roster was chosen by effectiveness this season Glendening and Sheahan would be sitting for Andersson and Jurco

Sheahan's been playing wing and he wasn't any good at it. Now he's moved back and he's had some good moments, but hasn't adjusted back it seems.

Glen was good on the 4th center. I think that earned him 3rd line spot, but I wish they'd move him back.

Andersson had a part in the goal, but what else has he done this year?????

Case in point.

Or the one against Boston in the playoffs, or the one where he hurt his groin trying to get back in the net then came back and sucked the rest of the year...

or the fact that Mrazek can help defend the against opposition dump ins like he's been doing all night while Howard can't.

Or the one against Boston in the playoffs, or the one where he hurt his groin trying to get back in the net then came back and sucked the rest of the year...

or the fact that Mrazek can help defend the against opposition dump ins like he's been doing all night while Howard can't.

Not the point trying to be made AT ALL.

So then whyf****** belabor it.

I was giving more examples of Howard's poor puck handling that happened more recently than 'a couple years ago'

It's already been explained why this is different. I'm not going over them again.

Edited by roboturner