• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

11/13 GDT | Sharks @ Red Wings | 7:30 PM ET | FSD

Rate this topic

Pav burst of speed looked goooood

Ken And Mike doing what they can to justify Abbys contract.

Saying Abby cud be future potential captain.

I hate Pulkkinen.

He's got that slap shot though..

Ofcourse in the NHL defenders actually can block those.

That was not on Howard. He made a good save getting over, but no D support.

That save was made off the pad almost in the middle of the net. He was lucky to make the save, the player should have scored on the initial shot. The defense after the rebound was horrible.

That save was made off the pad almost in the middle of the net. He was lucky to make the save, the player should have scored on the initial shot. The defense after the rebound was horrible.

I don't care how he made the first save, he made it. Lets review saves from any goaltender in any given game, you'll see similar saves that should have went in. The D should have been doing their job there and it would not have went in.

So what do you think about the guy getting two clean shots within 2 feet of the crease without being touched by anyone in a red jersey?

Is it even worth it to argue?

I'm not even a huge Howard fan and I can admit that second goal was entirely the defenses fault.

Subjective bias is uncrackable.

Edited by kickazz

Is it even worth it to argue?

I'm not even a huge Howard fan and I can admit that second goal was entirely the defenses fault.

Subjective bias is uncrackable.

That's what is comical though. Personally, I think both goalies have done an excellent job this season and I'm not big on Howard at all. But there are just some people who just have to blame the goaltenders on everything. I'd be willing to bed that if it was Petr in net, we'd see the "Howard is clearly the #1" comments just the same.

That would be dumb since Smith isn't actually playing. And would be called trolling, which isn't allowed ;)

Exactly. When something goes wrong, the instinct here is "how can I blame Howard or Smith for this?" and people go to great lengths to try to justify the most ridiculous scenarios. Sometimes they do screw up, but a lot of times they just happened to be in the same building when a goal was scored or a turnover occurred. It's only a matter of time before people are saying "well it's smith's fault because he beat up Pulkkinen in practice and therefore Pulky was a half step too slow and that allowed the lane to open up and that's why they scored on us it's all Smith's fault he's so bad he kills us even when he's not playing!!!"