No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bill Berzeench

Kronwall Injury

Rate this topic

Where do you see that he's out until playoffs? The headline says:

"Red Wings reportedly hope to get Kronwall (knee) back by end of season"

Yahoo is saying this:

Niklas Kronwall himself doesn't think his leg injury is all that serious.

Yahoo is saying this:

The Berzeench says what he hopes is true.

Yahoo is saying this:

Are they going to start the playoffs at a different time then the end of the season this year?

Thescore is saying he is expected to return before the end of the season, TSN is stating the same.

He hasn't looked the Kronwall of old anyways so maybe some rest is what he needs .

Chance for Renuff I guess

He's been terrible. The PP has dropped dramatically with him back on it. Heard XO will be called back up on Monday last night, I was hoping to see Jensen or Russo or even Sproul get his shot

He's been terrible. The PP has dropped dramatically with him back on it. Heard XO will be called back up on Monday last night, I was hoping to see Jensen or Russo or even Sproul get his shot

that's why smart gms are trading their players before injuries are piling up on then, especially if they are in the midst of a rebuild/retool

Last year wings could have gotten a first for him this year I would've been happy with a second rounder and a solid prospect

He hasn't been good because of that knee injury he tried to play through most of the season. This isn't going to help.

I will say this for him. I do think he was playing hurt. Admirable but sometimes can be a detriment to the team.

Are they going to start the playoffs at a different time then the end of the season this year?

I'm not going to engage with you Bill, he's out 1-3 weeks like another poster said.

Edited by kliq

They might pan out but they are untested. This is not the time to start fiddling with the defense. Put frenchy Oulette in who knows the team and has played. And keep his minutes low.

The other d-men you mentioned will have to earn their spot and play within the system in the offseason, unless someone else goes down of course.

The PP sucks because of Kronwall now? Oh boy.

They might pan out but they are untested. This is not the time to start fiddling with the defense. Put frenchy Oulette in who knows the team and has played. And keep his minutes low.

The other d-men you mentioned will have to earn their spot and play within the system in the offseason, unless someone else goes down of course.

Marchenko will be back in. Ouellet will be the 7th for now, unless there's another injury.