• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 1 GTD: Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning, 7:00 ET

Rate this topic

Which is unfortunate because both of Detroit's goalies are s***

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

LOL Mrazek has a few rough games after playing Vezina calibre all season and all of a sudden he's total garbage. I understand saying that about Howard because he still can't get it together after 7 years, but Mrazek is in his first full season. I think he deserves more of a chance than that.

LOL Mrazek has a few rough games after playing Vezina calibre all season and all of a sudden he's total garbage. I understand saying that about Howard because he still can't get it together after 7 years, but Mrazek is in his first full season. I think he deserves more of a chance than that.

A few rough games? I love Mrazek but he was the worst starter in the league for a fairly good stretch. Hell it was enough time for Blashill to gain confidence in Howard.

It was more than a week or two of mediocre play. It was a month and a half of the worst play of any starter in the league.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Which translates into a handful of games, several of which he was pulled. In my opinion he probably shouldn't have been pulled some of those games. I'd trust Mrazek to return to form because of his short track record than I would Howard, whose track record isn't very good in between rare stints of above average play.

A few rough games? I love Mrazek but he was the worst starter in the league for a fairly good stretch. Hell it was enough time for Blashill to gain confidence in Howard.

Dude just forget it. People will make a thousand excuses for Mrazek and when Howard plays good 90% of the game they ***** about the one goal he lets in. It's fairly obvious when it's the same 3 people always commenting on Howard negatively.

Edited by kickazz