• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/19 LGW GDT : Red Wings vs Hurricanes : GAME CANCELLED

Green is pivotal to our offensive success in my opinion, making his loss a pretty big blow. I am excited to see Jensen, however. Hopefully last game's offense was a spark for some confidence, LGW!

Just heard on NHL network that the game was going to be delayed to due to ice conditions players said were "terrible." I don't use Twitter, but apparently it was a Helene St. James tweet.

so much for starting on time -- and this time,  it has nothing to do with the Wings.  Add this to my long list of why hockey does not belong in Hickville, or anywhere south of Ohio, basically.

Go, Wings... destroy them, please.  Eventually.  Assuming they figure out that water freezes into ice at roughly 32 F /0 C.  They are from Carolina, though, so that science-y thing probably eludes the locals there.

1 minute ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Does anyone know what this means for the broadcast? Does it just roll over and interrupt whatever was originally scheduled? 

they are saying the game is not in jeopardy  at this time.  Wouldn't you think the Canes would know they have to have frozen ice to play???

3 minutes ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Does anyone know what this means for the broadcast? Does it just roll over and interrupt whatever was originally scheduled? 

It shouldn't cut off any of the live game. 

GDT trivia? I'll start. 

In 2011 Johan Franzen scored 5 goals against what team? If you get it right, ask the next question.