Erection - Frenchie

Aaron Ward - Lefty's favorite

Goalie:

Mr. Czech Dat Attitude 

How I used to feel at the Red Wings games:

IxQgerv.gif

How I've been feeling:

8180586.gif

And Idk something about Dylan Larkin and Nashville to please the pro-goon fans.  

Edited by kickazz

What, my thread wasn't good enough? All I had to do was change the title and it was set. Lol

Let's go Wings! Can you please start on time tonight and not gift any goals in the early first? Way too many goals have been going in off our own players like Errorsson lately, or going in because they are screening their own goalies (Kronwall that's you. Happy your not playing tonight dude.). Our goalies can't stop pucks they can't see. Clear the front of the net. And crash theirs. Dirty goals count too, although I know it's hard for you to believe that.

Just wake the f*** up. Thanks.

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

Well I have to like a GDT thread that I'm mentioned in! Go Jensen!

Y'all have to admit, he's been one of the better guys out there!

You and I are going to look like clowns if Jensen starts sucking. I'm all in on that guy. 

1 minute ago, puckbags said:

You and I are going to look like clowns if Jensen starts sucking. I'm all in on that guy. 

I'm sure he'll have a period of suckage as he continues along in the NHL. Most rookies do, unless your Howe,  Gretzky, Lemieux, Ovechkin, Crosby, etc that is.

7 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

I'm sure he'll have a period of suckage as he continues along in the NHL. Most rookies do, unless your Howe,  Gretzky, Lemieux, Ovechkin, Crosby, etc that is.

Or any other elite player really. Even when elite players suck, it's still usually better production and play than average players. 

Edited by kickazz

1 hour ago, chaps80 said:

What, my thread wasn't good enough? All I had to do was change the title and it was set. Lol

Let's go Wings! Can you please start on time tonight and not gift any goals in the early first? Way too many goals have been going in off our own players like Errorsson lately, or going in because they are screening their own goalies (Kronwall that's you. Happy your not playing tonight dude.). Our goalies can't stop pucks they can't see. Clear the front of the net. And crash theirs. Dirty goals count too, although I know it's hard for you to believe that.

Sorry, that's likely my bad. I saw the GDT and pinned it up and then saw your post further down the line. This one had lines and whatnot so I kept this active and locked up the other. 

There is a sign-up sheet pinned also, please claim one of those games if you would like, we are looking for more members to get involved! 

1 hour ago, chaps80 said:

Sorry, that's likely my bad. I saw the GDT and pinned it up and then saw your post further down the line. This one had lines and whatnot so I kept this active and locked up the other. 

There is a sign-up sheet pinned also, please claim one of those games if you would like, we are looking for more members to get involved! 

Also, Mrazek is in again? My confidence just dipped a bit for this game, he wasn't very good last night and coming in again during a back to back? Should be Coreau.

58 minutes ago, puckbags said:

Ya, folks have a habit of never letting you live it down when you're wrong, but they always, and I mean ALWAYS forget when you're right.  Then when you try to remind them, they get all mad at you and call you arrogant. :lol:

I've grown used to it and enjoy it too! I've just learned to always admit it when I'm wrong!

I'm glad Jensen is making it thus far! I've always had him as my 7th, so maybe if/when they acquire a #1, he slides back to #7, but as of now I am glad he is pretty much our best guy out there...for now! :lol:

BUT, if they get rid of E, Smith and Kronwall goes LTIR, he should stay in the top 6....

Edited by LeftWinger