• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

10/26 GDT - Red Wings at Lightning - 7:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Member winning? Member when games were fun to watch? Member when we scored goals? Yes I MEMBER! 

I need a beer. Til next game against Florida. 

1758900_0

I am a calm and reasoned individual. I cannot tell you how many times I've watched people make panicky decisions for some reason in business and I'll happily get paid to clean up the mess. That being said it is at this point I would change head coaches. The Tigers swapped out Les Moss after about ten games for Sparky Anderson. Make the change, you'd long-since forgotten who Les Moss was. It serves two purposes, it says Blashill had a year and a bit to get something, anything right and it looks like a backslide to me. Also, think back to the 'Lolligag the ball around the infield" shower scene in Bull Durham where the kids got scared that it was their rear ends on the line now. 

I think it's time

9 minutes ago, Jersey Wing said:

I am a calm and reasoned individual. I cannot tell you how many times I've watched people make panicky decisions for some reason in business and I'll happily get paid to clean up the mess. That being said it is at this point I would change head coaches. The Tigers swapped out Les Moss after about ten games for Sparky Anderson. Make the change, you'd long-since forgotten who Les Moss was. It serves two purposes, it says Blashill had a year and a bit to get something, anything right and it looks like a backslide to me. Also, think back to the 'Lolligag the ball around the infield" shower scene in Bull Durham where the kids got scared that it was their rear ends on the line now. 

I think it's time

Agreed. They look lifeless, uninspired and ill-prepared. 

And for 10,000,000 Tatar and Nyquist are a joke. Excuse after excuse. It's tiring.