• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I have a feeling habs will get aho , Carolina owner doesn’t wanna trade the big bucks 

maybe yzermans getting all these bottom line guys in our team to make sure we tank “unintentionally” to get a top 3 pick 

your a genius yzerman lol ... seriously though we need a top star to emerge from our prospect pool especially if mtl gets like an aho as well ... everyone is getting way better than us imo , look forward to when crosby and ovie start aging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo so the Rags got the Panera Bread Man or whatever...

But now they have to re-sign Buchnevich, Trouba, Lemieux, and DeAngelo with like $10 mil in cap space.

Trouba's getting at least 7, Buchnevich prolly gets at least 3, DeAngelo gets at least 3, Lemieux prolly around 1+... and I think those numbers are rather conservative.

Someone's gotta go? Yzerman has a pretty good trading history with Gorton and Sather as well...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yo so the Rags got the Panera Bread Man or whatever...

But now they have to re-sign Buchnevich, Trouba, Lemieux, and DeAngelo with like $10 mil in cap space.

Trouba's getting at least 7, Buchnevich prolly gets at least 3, DeAngelo gets at least 3, Lemieux prolly around 1+... and I think those numbers are rather conservative.

Someone's gotta go? Yzerman has a pretty good trading history with Gorton and Sather as well...

Trouba to Detroit confirmed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VGK shopping Gusev''s rights after large gap in contract talks

Yzerman drafted this guy and lost him to Vegas in the expansion.

Stevie is good with Russians... and we do have the money to pay him.

If you buy into translation factors at all, Gusev would have had a 66 pt season in 62 NHL games played this year by the 2017 metric of 0.804.

Did I mention he's RH?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

VGK shopping Gusev''s rights after large gap in contract talks

Yzerman drafted this guy and lost him to Vegas in the expansion.

Stevie is good with Russians... and we do have the money to pay him.

If you buy into translation factors at all, Gusev would have had a 66 pt season in 62 NHL games played this year by the 2017 metric of 0.804.

Did I mention he's RH?

Umm yes please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

VGK shopping Gusev''s rights after large gap in contract talks

Yzerman drafted this guy and lost him to Vegas in the expansion.

Stevie is good with Russians... and we do have the money to pay him.

If you buy into translation factors at all, Gusev would have had a 66 pt season in 62 NHL games played this year by the 2017 metric of 0.804.

Did I mention he's RH?

I'd be thrilled to nab Gusev. Wonder what it'd cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

VGK shopping Gusev''s rights after large gap in contract talks

Yzerman drafted this guy and lost him to Vegas in the expansion.

Stevie is good with Russians... and we do have the money to pay him.

If you buy into translation factors at all, Gusev would have had a 66 pt season in 62 NHL games played this year by the 2017 metric of 0.804.

Did I mention he's RH?

Yes, this would please me. Make it so!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lebrun via the Athletic: Dundon (Canes owner) has told Waddell (Canes prez) he has the green light to do something crazy with any Montreal RFA's the next few years

BERGEVIN SMASH

this is a clear win for team chaos :D 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

Tweet is in Russian, and Google translate seems to have done a very poor job with this one, :P but it does mention the Red Wings as "should be thoughtful." I assume that's a bad translation to say that we're likely interested?

 

Translation:

Quote

Gusev wants around 8M for 2 years, Vegas, consider, offers 4M (the ceiling presses even after unloading). Columbus, Detroit and San Jose should be thoughtful

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, amato said:

 

 

 

Tweet is in Russian, and Google translate seems to have done a very poor job with this one, :P but it does mention the Red Wings as "should be thoughtful." I assume that's a bad translation to say that we're likely interested?

 

Translation:

 

Yes this is the tweet I was talking about. Didn't realize Detroit was mentioned!

Read something this morning that McPhee has already gotten calls about Gusev and that they'd like to get everything settled for themselves within the next week. Hopefully Stephen is on this one.

Gusev + Trouba and I might consider giving Yzerman a passing grade for this offseason ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now