• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

29 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Would you take 1 year of Subban if we can have him cheap? We can more than afford the cap hit, and he's only getting paid $2 million in real dollars this year.

Leddy - Hronek
Dekeyser - Subban
Cholowski - Seider
Lindstrom

Better yet, maybe you convince NJD to retain 50%. Now he's only $4.5. Then we retain half at the deadline and trade him and now he's only $2.25 for the receiving team. Not sure if you can retain twice on one contract.

To the Wings: Suban, pick 4, pick 67

To the Devils: pick 6

4 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Would you take 1 year of Subban if we can have him cheap? We can more than afford the cap hit, and he's only getting paid $2 million in real dollars this year.

Leddy - Hronek
Dekeyser - Subban
Cholowski - Seider
Lindstrom

Better yet, maybe you convince NJD to retain 50%. Now he's only $4.5. Then we retain half at the deadline and trade him and now he's only $2.25 for the receiving team. Not sure if you can retain twice on one contract.

Needs more diversity...Make it happen Stevie Y !

image.png.341b04332707268aa5160300aecb4fd0.png

6 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Leddy - Hronek
Dekeyser - Subban
Cholowski - Seider
Lindstrom

I would do it if it's a salary dump and there's an asset coming back.

7 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Leddy - Hronek
Dekeyser - Subban
Cholowski - Seider
Lindstrom

Not allowed per the CBA.

11 hours ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Leddy - Hronek
Dekeyser - Subban
Cholowski - Seider
Lindstrom

I'd take him if they're incentivising us, absolutely. 

Pass on eichel for that price. Maybe for bert, and two firsts. But they probly get better elsewhere 

Edited by amato

5 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Kraken closing in on deals with Larsson and Oleksiak. Maybe we'll only lose Namestnikov!

Personally rather lose a tweener D man like Cholowski (edit) or Stecher than lose Namestnikov. But not by much I guess

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

4 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I find it funny that folks are high as balls on Stecher, but totally cool with chucking Namestnikov.

They're the same age, same size, make the same money, same contract length, both steady players that don't do any one thing particularly well... I guess D is slightly more important? But then again we have two prominent RHD now and like no decent centers....

Yeah but Phil ate pizza on camera one time

I don't care if we lose Stecher or Namestnikov. I just wanna see if anything comes of Cholowski. 

14 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Personally rather lose a tweener D man like Cholowski (edit) or Stecher than lose Namestnikov. But not by much I guess

For me it's a toss up between Namestnikov or Stecher. I wouldn't put Cholowski in that same group though. He, unlike the other two, still has potential, regardless how likely you think it is he hits that potential... 

16 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I find it funny that folks are high as balls on Stecher, but totally cool with chucking Namestnikov.

4 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

I'll never understand the bend over backwards affection for Troy Stecher.

Who is high as balls / bending over backwards for Stecher? He's a solid depth defenseman, but hardly worth getting upset over if we lose in the expansion draft. Very replaceable. I'd prefer to lose Namestnikov, but I wouldn't be too upset if we lose Stecher.

7 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Not really directed at you. I'll never understand the bend over backwards affection for Troy Stecher.

You know where I stand ...

15 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

I don't care if we lose Stecher or Namestnikov. I just wanna see if anything comes of Cholowski. 

He'll become another Kindl.

13 minutes ago, BarkBurgerman said:

Not really directed at you. I'll never understand the bend over backwards affection for Troy Stecher.

Oh I know. 3rd pairing dman Stecher who basically lost his job to Lindstrom. 

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Who is high as balls / bending over backwards for Stecher? He's a solid depth defenseman, but hardly worth getting upset over if we lose in the expansion draft. Very replaceable. I'd prefer to lose Namestnikov, but I wouldn't be too upset if we lose Stecher.

You haven't been in Discord. It was the one time things almost got heated there.

6 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL you're worse than mackel, when someone mentions Zadina... Veleno really strikes a nerve with you...

If I said something similar about your boy Ras...

Excited Girl GIFs | Tenor

Zadina's on track so Mackel's just trolling. 

My intent with Veleno is never to troll. I really like him. 

But comparing Veleno and his so-far 5 game NHL career to a player that had one of the best individual shutdown center runs in recent playoff history? How can I not make fun of this? How? Tell me?

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Zadina's on track so Mackel's just trolling. 

My intent with Veleno is never to troll. I really like him. 

But comparing Veleno and his so-far 5 game NHL career to a player that had one of the best individual shutdown center runs in recent playoff history? How can I not make fun of this? How? Tell me?

Nobody is accusing Veleno of being at that level in the NHL yet. But based on his play in other leagues, it is what is he is expected to grow into. Hence why locking up Denault would not be all that great. Short term would be fine, sure. But we are starving for an offensive-minded center right now. 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

Nobody is accusing Veleno of being at that level in the NHL yet. But based on his play in other leagues, it is what is he is expected to grow into. Hence why locking up Denault would not be all that great. Short term would be fine, sure. But we are starving for an offensive-minded center right now. 

Well I don't think Yzerman signs Danault. Doesn't make sense. However, if he did, I suspect it would be to free up Larkin to produce more offence.