• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Cholowski playing really well

Rate this topic

On 1/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I've mentioned this before, but wanted to point out again...

2013 draft pick David Pope is top 10 (#7) in NCAA scoring this year, and also leads the league in PPGs. He's a senior on a very bad Nebraska-Omaha team where he is far and away their best player, which makes this even more impressive in my book.

Also, anyone follow our 2012 pick James De Haas? Similar to Pope, had a very good season in his last year at Clarkston. Went unsigned by us. Signed with AHL's Lehigh Valley. Was putting up points there, but they sent him to the ECHL and now he's is almost a ppg there. Wonder what his issue is, the guy certainly has offensive skills. 

I knew I had a feeling Pope might get signed.

Anyway,

Short Cholowski interview:

44 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I knew I had a feeling Pope might get signed.

Anyway,

Short Cholowski interview:

"Training camp's good, y'know. Mostly it's a lot of people with whistles and whiteboards repeatedly telling you, 'Don't be like DeKeyser, our greatest disappointment.' I don't know who DeKeyser is, but I'm determined to not be like him."

Wow. Big if true.

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

"Training camp's good, y'know. Mostly it's a lot of people with whistles and whiteboards repeatedly telling you, 'Don't be like DeKeyser, our greatest disappointment.' I don't know who DeKeyser is, but I'm determined to not be like him."

Wow. Big if true.

2ac.png

3 hours ago, Dabura said:

Wow. Big if true.

I hadn't watched the interview yet. I had to watch it after your quote to make sure you were just being an ass :lol: