• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

1/22 GDT - Red Wings @ Devils - 7:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

According to Red Wings' sleep cycle observed and analyzed during this season, chances they are (a) awake before the game starts is 37%, (b) getting awoke during a game is slightly over 60% (unusually high!). However, when exactly during the game they max out on that chance, remains unknown. This highly depends on sleep cycle of Rober Lang. Unfortunately, with recent observations any predictions to Robert's sleep state had failed miserably.

wait... did I say Rober Lang?.. I sure meant Anthony Mantha.

Wings win or lose, they'll suck either way.

But, cheer up, we love our team... don't we?

Edited by ami

5 minutes ago, ShanahanMan said:

Can someone please explain why we called up Hicketts vs Russo or Hronek? Hicketts seems to be struggling in GR.....

Russo sucks and Hronek should be next in line. No doubt Hicketts has struggled this season offensively, but he was the last cut in training camp. I'm rooting for the kid.

8 minutes ago, ShanahanMan said:

Can someone please explain why we called up Hicketts vs Russo or Hronek? Hicketts seems to be struggling in GR.....

Pretty sure Russo has joined the Lashoff's and Mcilrath's of this world in the Red Wings eyes. Career AHLer.

And Hicks is ahead on the totem pole of Hronek. Hronek is 19, he'll definately get his shot, he has lots of time.

13 minutes ago, ShanahanMan said:

We know what we have in Russo. Hronek is 20 and raw. Dan Cleary himself said Hicketts very nearly made the team out of camp; it's time to give him a look, see what we've got.

Basically, what krsmith and CRL said.

Edited by Dabura