• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

3/20 GDT - Flyers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

Poor Blash...If he had any hair - he'd be pulling it out right about now :lol:

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

It's nice to be reminded why this team never went anywhere in the playoffs with Jimmy Howard in net. 

TBH - he's the least of our problems.

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

I'm just ready to move on from the Howard relationship. 

I feel the same way about this entire team.

Not that I was able to watch many games back in the 80's 'Dead Wings' era, but the few I did - from what I recall - we at least had this kid Yzerman who could light the lamp, and some tuff customers like Probert, and Kocur who made losing fun to watch...This team just flat out sucks, and are boring as hell.

Just now, F.Michael said:

Not that I was able to watch many games back in the 80's 'Dead Wings' era, but the few I did - from what I recall - we at least had this kid Yzerman who could light the lamp, and some tuff customers like Probert, and Kocur who made losing fun to watch...This team just flat out sucks, and are boring as hell.

The empty seats in the arena agree.  Witkowski should have been playing in this game.  

I wonder if that blockhead Chris Ilitch is even watching this team on a regular basis, or whether he's jerking off somewhere in Tigers' spring training?

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

It was only 2 years (not in a row) with those players that we missed the playoffs.  A lot of ways, after 1985-86, you could tell that the team was going somewhere. Right now, this team has a number of holes that need to be filled before we can get that warm feeling. A #1 center, a #1 goalie and an entire D corp....

Edited by LeftWinger

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

The empty seats in the arena agree.  Witkowski should have been playing in this game.  

I wonder if that blockhead Chris Ilitch is even watching this team on a regular basis, or whether he's jerking off somewhere in Tigers' spring training?

Sell the team...?

1 minute ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

Sell the team...?

I'm sure Dan Gilbert would love to own this team. We could change the name of the arena then. I hate the name. A long time ago I suggested Cadillac Centre, that name sounds elegant, ritzy, luxorious...Little Caesars Arena sounds like minimum wage, $5 garbage pizza.

2 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm sure Dan Gilbert would love to own this team. We could change the name of the arena then. I hate the name. A long time ago I suggested Cadillac Centre, that name sounds elegant, ritzy, luxorious...Little Caesars Arena sounds like minimum wage, $5 garbage pizza.

Oldsmobile Arena would be more fitting for this team.