No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

...Did you say BIG?

cut.jpg

BTW, based on our LGW account names, we should not be friends

Oh I noticed the first day you showed up with that account. But does it mean we shouldn't be friends, or does it mean we should be best friends? :g:

Also I don't need to be sold on Ras, I'm already on board the train. I actually didn't mind the pick. 

Edited by Wheelchairsuperhero

2 hours ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Oh I noticed the first day you showed up with that account. But does it mean we shouldn't be friends, or does it mean we should be best friends? :g:

Also I don't need to be sold on Ras, I'm already on board the train. I actually didn't mind the pick. 

Totally wasnt thinking of you when I picked it, was trying to make an Eminem reference. If you prefer junky slim shady to straight edge shady we can be friends.

Im going to spin every conversation into svech sucks and raz rulez for the next 9 months. Buckle up.

29 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Totally wasnt thinking of you when I picked it, was trying to make an Eminem reference. If you prefer junky slim shady to straight edge shady we can be friends.

Im going to spin every conversation into svech sucks and raz rulez for the next 9 months. Buckle up.

Never seen Marshall rock the Winged Wheel. Doesn't deserve any recognition on this site.

Please don't.

54 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Yea, it's why I posted this:

On 12/1/2016 at 1:34 PM, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Agree with your post, but I think(?) Dabura was being sarcastic. Also, are you the anti-me?

Also yes, his flow was wild back then, now he's all choppy and robotic. I don't even have the words for the person who thinks he's better now. Easy.

edit: Also, RED WINGS. Am I foruming right?

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Never seen Marshall rock the Winged Wheel. Doesn't deserve any recognition on this site.

Please don't.

Marshall has really gone down hill. There's an argument to be made that he should've died young. Would've been a legend. Now he's just the out of touch washed up Britney Spears of hip hop music.

1 hour ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Yea, it's why I posted this:

Also yes, his flow was wild back then, now he's all choppy and robotic. I don't even have the words for the person who thinks he's better now. Easy.

edit: Also, RED WINGS. Am I foruming right?

Fren, do not worry, the mods dare not cross me. My memes are high grade dank and they fear my meme-reprisal. You are protected by meme magic.  

6 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Kickazz?

He's busy being a male nurse

7 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

He's right handed, DUH!

LOL. You changed ur avatar to Veleno. Is this like your B. Smith Bromance 2.0?

I basically changed mine to Veleno because I noticed that @The 91 of Ryans had changed his to Rasmussen.

Did it really take me changing my avatar for you to come to that conclusion though? Veleno has been my boy since before we drafted him, even more so than Vilardi was the year before. I mentioned several times leading up to the draft, and on draft night that I wanted to move up to get Veleno because he's going to be a special player. He amazingly ended up dropping all the way to 30... Still shocked...

BTW, I don't think I ever had a Brendan Smith avatar. My love for Smitty always got a little overblown because I was basically the only one saying he didn't completely suck (I was wrong). However, I never claimed Smith to ever be that good. I fully expect Veleno to be borderline elite, in the same mold as Larkin (maybe even better). There, I said it. I've said it before, the sky is the limit for this kid...

Anyone else want to jump aboard the Veleno hype train? 

1 hour ago, LeftWinger said:

There are no more "bridge deals."

Looks like we're in for another lockout come CBA expiration.

Escrow is going to be the thing that opens the CBA back up.  The owners do not want to go through CBA negotiations.  They're loving the league rn.

Zack Smith waived by Ottawa lol

Just when you think Melnyk can't be anymore of a cheap f***, he waives what little center-depth he has cause the guy is slightly overpaid...

BTW Smith was centering Stone and Tkachuk, and Boucher said he was planning on keeping Smith on that line going forward lmao

If there are any Sens fans left in this world, god bless you sirs

51 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Zack Smith waived by Ottawa lol

Just when you think Melnyk can't be anymore of a cheap f***, he waives what little center-depth he has cause the guy is slightly overpaid...

BTW Smith was centering Stone and Tkachuk, and Boucher said he was planning on keeping Smith on that line going forward lmao

If there are any Sens fans left in this world, god bless you sirs

Those of us old enough fondly recall Keith Tkachuk being a complete tool while he was a Jet (regarding contract negotiations, and re-negotiations)...That said - I’d laugh my fat azz off if his kid did the same in Ottawa.

15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

We should start calling him ‘The Dude’.

Nah, The Big Lebowski is lazy and it sucks.

That's right, prepare to be triggered my little urban achievers.

The whole "worshiped slacker" parable is little more than a limp dicked Raising Arizona retread. Sure, the dialogue may be fun to repeat "ur outta ur element donny LOLOLOLOL" but BL is not the bottomless well of wit that its misguided fans believe it to be... The hero does NOTHING but act like an impotent sluggard for 2 and half hours (at least cut out one of the unneeded hours and you might have a bearable film). Nobody watched the thing when it was in the theaters, but years later it's paraded around as a classic film. Yeah f*** you.

58 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

The whole "worshiped slacker" parable is little more than a limp dicked Raising Arizona retread. Sure, the dialogue may be fun to repeat "ur outta ur element donny LOLOLOLOL" but BL is not the bottomless well of wit that its misguided fans believe it to be... The hero does NOTHING but act like an impotent sluggard for 2 and half hours (at least cut out one of the unneeded hours and you might have a bearable film). Nobody watched the thing when it was in the theaters, but years later it's paraded around as a classic film. Yeah f*** you.

Image result for that's just like your opinion man

I've never seen The Big Lebowski, don't @ me. 

I did like @F.Michael's post though, because, well.... The Dude is a bomb ass nick name. 

1 hour ago, Wheelchairsuperhero said:

Image result for that's just like your opinion man

I've never seen The Big Lebowski, don't @ me. 

I did like @F.Michael's post though, because, well.... The Dude is a bomb ass nick name. 

I'll sum up the movie for you.

1. stolen rug

2. fake kidnapping

3. naked Juliann Moore

4. John Goodman F-bombs

5. White Russians

6. Ferrets in a bathtub

7. Bowling in sandals

8. Missing ransom money

9. Steve Buscemi

10. A few good one liners, but overall, not funny.

2 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

7 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I'll sum up the movie for you.

1. stolen rug

2. fake kidnapping

3. naked Juliann Moore

4. John Goodman F-bombs

5. White Russians

6. Ferrets in a bathtub

7. Bowling in sandals

8. Missing ransom money

9. Steve Buscemi

10. A few good one liners, but overall, not funny.

You 2 are in the very small % that didn't like the movie.

I'll admit that it's a bit long, but a classic nonetheless.