• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

12/31 ...and Upwards GDT - Panthers @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I PM'd you one.   Was it doing that weird looping thing where it repeated the same 3 seconds of video over and over...

Yeah, it was weird. And annoying. Ended up switching to a Panthers feed. Thanks for the PM tho. :)

Edited by Dabura

This is why Blashill should be fired. AA with two breakaway goals (offside or not it was a super effort and goal) for that he gets sent to 4th line for the rest of the game. Then he is your best player in OT and for that he gets zero shootout attempts. Hello? AA's specialty is speed and breakaway goals.

This may be it until Blashill is gone.

Points update:

• Nyquist (1G) - 10 goals and 34 points thru 41 games
  • Larkin (1A) - 17 goals and 39 points thru 41 games

Larkin extended his point streak to 14 games.

Happy New Year! :lol: Have a good night. Be safe. Don't drink and drive. Stay outta trouble.

Wings are back in action on Wednesday night when they host the Flames.

5 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

you are welcome, my friend... Happy New Year to you and yours, and all the best in 2019.  :w00t2:

Right back atcha, my friend. :drunk:

Just now, LeftWinger said:

This is why Blashill should be fired. AA with two breakaway goals (offside or not it was a super effort and goal) for that he gets sent to 4th line for the rest of the game. Then he is your best player in OT and for that he gets zero shootout attempts. Hello? AA's specialty is speed and breakaway goals.

This may be it until Blashill is gone.

He's the conductor on the tank train.

Yep. Putting the 3 players with the highest point totals on the team, one who is on a 14 game point streak and another who has the best shootout percentage on the team, in the shootout is stupid.

#fireblashill 

Everyone complains about guys getting assignments and ice time that they haven't earned, then when Blash puts the 3 guys who have earned it the most in the SO, he's still an idiot.

i have a hard time comprehending how were 2-17 or whatever without green and like 11-7 with him. i did not think he was that good

come to believe as long as holland is here blashill will be head coach unless he quits.

Edited by brett