• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

1/11 The Return of the MVPs AA and Vegeta - Red Wings @ Jets - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I have residual expectations when I see a skater in Wings jersey tearing up ice one-on-one with a goalie -- I expect them to score.  I realize it's been a while since that was realistic... but it's ingrained in my hockey psyche

Yeah, even if Darren McCarty is that skater.  Good times.

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I have residual expectations when I see a skater in Wings jersey tearing up ice one-on-one with a goalie -- I expect them to score.  I realize it's been a while since that was realistic... but it's ingrained in my hockey psyche

I know what you mean!

I only caught the highlights, but looks like they almost made a comeback.  Bernier had his typical game of bad bounces AND honestly Is there a breakaway stat somewhere?!  Because AA must be in the lead a couple times over,  not for scoring on them though just getting himself in the situation to.  Its one or two a game, its really amazing to me.  The kids not cherry pickin' most of the time either, he gets on the D and forces them.  Id just love to see the stats on that

12 hours ago, Dabura said:

that-feel-when.jpg

hahaha

I didn't realize Brossoit was doing so well for the Jets this season. 9-1-1, 2.10 GAA, .939 sv%, 1 SO. Solid UFA grab, although he wasn't really on any teams radar after mixed results in Edmonton when he did get to play. Hellebuyck is capable of playing a lot of games, but it's good they have a solid number 2, maybe rest him a bit before playoffs. He looked out of gas in the WCF last year. If I could pick any Canadian team to win the Cup, it would be the Jets. The rest can go pound salt.

1 hour ago, chaps80 said:

hahaha

I didn't realize Brossoit was doing so well for the Jets this season. 9-1-1, 2.10 GAA, .939 sv%, 1 SO. Solid UFA grab, although he wasn't really on any teams radar after mixed results in Edmonton when he did get to play. Hellebuyck is capable of playing a lot of games, but it's good they have a solid number 2, maybe rest him a bit before playoffs. He looked out of gas in the WCF last year. If I could pick any Canadian team to win the Cup, it would be the Jets. The rest can go pound salt.

What do u think his stats would be on this team? Having a good team in front of you pads your stats.