• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

2/12 Road to Predation / Red Pred Redemption GDT - Red Wings @ Predators - 8:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL This f***ing team...

3 hours ago, HadThomasVokounOnFortSt said:

This ******* coach.. fire this piece of s*** already.

You guys realize that Cholowski has never played more than 55 games in a regular season in his life? (Its game 56 coincidently) The last 3 years he's played 32, 37, 37.

So....maybe he's being given a night off because he needs one? Playing the kids is great, but please explain how killing them is good for their development?

I know. The oppurtunity to bash the Coach blinds us to reasonableness sometimes.

11 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

You guys realize that Cholowski has never played more than 55 games in a regular season in his life? (Its game 56 coincidently) The last 3 years he's played 32, 37, 37.

So....maybe he's being given a night off because he needs one? Playing the kids is great, but please explain how killing them is good for their development?

I know. The oppurtunity to bash the Coach blinds us to reasonableness sometimes.

He played 69 games last year between 2 teams. Read the stats line wrong. Neo is a tard. Forget what I said. Blashill sucks blah blah blah.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

12 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

He actually played 82 games last season between Prince George, Portland and Grand Rapids (regular season and playoffs)...

I don't really have an issue with scratching Cholowski (he hasn't been great), or even sending Hronek down to Grand Rapids (he can still work on some things). Hell, send Cholowski down too if they feel that's what's best for his development...

What I have an issue with, is never holding any of the veterans accountable for poor play. Not a single veteran has been healthy scratched in the past couple seasons, despite poor play at (often) times. Aside from injury, has Ericsson, Daley, Nielsen, Vanek, Abdelkader missed a single game? Not that I can recall...

29 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

He actually played 82 games last season between Prince George, Portland and Grand Rapids (regular season and playoffs)...

I don't really have an issue with scratching Cholowski (he hasn't been great), or even sending Hronek down to Grand Rapids (he can still work on some things). Hell, send Cholowski down too if they feel that's what's best for his development...

What I have an issue with, is never holding any of the veterans accountable for poor play. Not a single veteran has been healthy scratched in the past couple seasons, despite poor play at (often) times. Aside from injury, has Ericsson, Daley, Nielsen, Vanek, Abdelkader missed a single game? Not that I can recall...

The haven't played that many games before is a poor excuse to a certain degree. Everyone hasn't played X amount of games before but how are they ever going to if they get scratched once they get to that number? Yeah, his play hasn't been the best since the start of the year but like you said these veterans are out for free skates and in the lineup every night. Also I agree, if they are in every game because they're veterans and are leading the kids, dear god help us all. These guys that you listed aren't leaders at all.

27 minutes ago, Rick D said:

Checking in from the middle of nowhere Pennsylvania on a work trip. I'm going to try to sneak off to Philly this weekend to catch the game.

LGRW!!

You're in my neck of the woods! Welcome!

I'd say we should get a beer or something but I'm stuck at home because life is a fascist dingus.

25 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I live rent-free in the flower garden of your mind.

giphy.gif

Side note I had to search "dabura ***" on google to find that image.  

Just now, kickazz said:

Side note I had to search "dabura ***" on google to find that image.  

Well forgot that was censored.