• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

TB vs CBJ - Series Thread

Rate this topic

16 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Young me thought drugs were fun. Young me grew up.

18 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Said he spent more time doing blow with naked women than he did cooking. I think they call that the dream.

U sure? :lol:

1 hour ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Listening to Bissonette on spittin' chiclets

He says Kucherov drinks pepsi and mtn dew on the bench, can anyone confirm this? If so, that's bad ass

Pepsi>coke

kuch is alright

Edited by Akakabuto

This thread is becoming longer than any Red Wings thread on LGW this year.  I hope Tampa can win a game to keep this excitement going. 

On the bright side, if they get swept, the 1995 Red Wings and 2003 Red Wings are officially off the hook for the most embarrassing sweep in history.

6 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

This thread is becoming longer than any Red Wings thread on LGW this year.  I hope Tampa can win a game to keep this excitement going. 

On the bright side, if they get swept, the 1995 Red Wings and 2003 Red Wings are officially off the hook for the most embarrassing sweep in history.

Ahh, Giguere made a few great teams look like s*** that year. Swept Detroit (all one goal games), Beat Dallas in 6, swept Minnesota in the Conference Final, and took NJ to 7 in the Finals. Conn Smythe winner on the losing side. 

When your hot, your hot. Without Giggy that run never happens. 1995 there's no excuse for though, that was just a horrible effort.

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

If Tampa is swept, I blame Yzerman. He put this team together, I don't want him as our next GM.

Kidding! :lol:

Not necessarily wrong tho.

I remain unconvinced that the Lightning under Holland would look much different than the Lightning under Yzerman. Give Brand New Lightning GM Ken Holland a Stamkos and a Hedman as building blocks and I think he builds you a solid perennial contender.

18 minutes ago, Barrie said:

If Tampa is swept, I blame Yzerman. He put this team together, I don't want him as our next GM.

Kidding! :lol:

I want Devellano back. GM’ing is a mans game. Kid Stevie needs to go back to school. 

The Jackets are in win mode for sure. Wow.

4 minutes ago, kylee said:

TBL holding on for dear life and got bailed out by a coach's challenge! Still down 2-1 though

Surprised Cooper noticed the puck leaving the zone by two inches. I didn't think he was that bright. Someone must have told him.

Nice save BOB!

My girlfriend is in Columbus right now at a brewery and she said people are going ballistic every time the BJs score. She doesn't care about hockey at all, so she's bitching to me about how miserable she is. I'm trying to explain how insane what they're doing is, and she's annoyed because she can't concentrate on her book lol.

Edited by kipwinger