• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ChristopherReevesLegs

Fabbri or Zadina?

Rate this topic

Fabbri or Zadina  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Zadina. Fortunately we don't have to pick just one though...

Zadina just played his 10th game, bringing him one year closer to restricted free agency. Fabbri will be one of our top RFA priorities this summer. Both will be here long term. Zadina is / will be the better player though.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Zadina. Fortunately we don't have to pick just one though...

Zadina just played his 10th game, bringing him one year closer to restricted free agency. Fabbri will be one of our top RFA priorities this summer. Both will be here long term. Zadina is / will be the better player though.

No way Zadina is the better player right now. Fabbri is a beast, even away from the puck too.

maybe, MAYBE, Zadina is the better player one day...

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

No way Zadina is the better player right now. Fabbri is a beast, even away from the puck too.

maybe, MAYBE, Zadina is the better player one day...

Very objective way of looking at it... Maybe we can get mackel's opinion on this as well...

Zadina is as good or better right now, and he WILL be the better player going forward.

10 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Very objective way of looking at it... Maybe we can get mackel's opinion on this as well...

Zadina is as good or better right now, and he WILL be the better player going forward.

Fabbri pace: 36 goals and 68 pts
Zadina pace: 16 goals and 57 pts

Objectively one is performing much better offensively than the other right now.
Away from the puck Fabbri looks way better too, fast, reading plays, disrupting plays, hitting everything he can

Fabbri is easily the better player today

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Away from the puck Fabbri looks way better too, fast, reading plays, disrupting plays, hitting everything he can

To be expected considering one of them played only 19 games in the NHL. You're comparing apples and oranges here. 

Zadina is outscoring Fabbri's pace when he was the same age though. And that's factoring in Fabbri played 72 games the season before that. 

Edited by marcaractac

CRL: Hey fam just a friendly little poll in which I (without any bias at all) look to get your honest opinion on who you'd rather have on this team; Fabbri or Zadina

LGWs: well Fabbri's pretty awesome but I think I'll go with ZaNO!!! YOU"RE WRONG FABBRI IS CLEARLY A BEAST AND EVERYTHING ZADINA DOES IS EITHER LUCKY OR HE SUX

Take this rigged peasant sheeeite to discord

4 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

To be expected considering one of them played only 19 games in the NHL. You're comparing apples and oranges here. 

Zadina is outscoring Fabbri's pace when he was the same age though. And that's factoring in Fabbri played 72 games the season before that. 

@krsmith17 was asserting that Zadina at this moment is a better player than Fabbri

That's what I'm disputing

MAYBE Zadina is more successful than Fabbri in the future MAYBE

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

CRL: Hey fam just a friendly little poll in which I (without any bias at all) look to get your honest opinion on who you'd rather have on this team; Fabbri or Zadina

LGWs: well Fabbri's pretty awesome but I think I'll go with ZaNO!!! YOU"RE WRONG FABBRI IS CLEARLY A BEAST AND EVERYTHING ZADINA DOES IS EITHER LUCKY OR HE SUX

It's easier to hide being wrong on Discord

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

You think I will become triggered by your avatar change and mention it, but I will not.

2 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

It's easier to hide being wrong on Discord

Bah I'm wiping the floor with the discord. My only real competition is @Scott R Lucidi and his kid pics and selfies. I have no answer to that.

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

You think I will become triggered by your avatar change and mention it, but I will not.

Bah I'm wiping the floor with the discord. My only real competition is @Scott R Lucidi and his kid pics and selfies. I have no answer to that.

Lies. During the Jets game you were overly stressed about being wrong about Zadina. You're reaction to said stress was to just double down on s***ting on him. It's okay to be wrong. Being wrong once does not make you a LeftWinger, Jonas, or nyqvististhefuture.

25 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Fabbri has played all 18 games in the top six. Zadina started out in the bottom six with scrubs, worked his way up, and has been one of the best Wings the past few games. Zadina is better than Fabbri right f***ing now. Deal with it.

14 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Lies. During the Jets game you were overly stressed about being wrong about Zadina. You're reaction to said stress was to just double down on s***ting on him. It's okay to be wrong. Being wrong once does not make you a LeftWinger, Jonas, or nyqvististhefuture.

3 pt night. Moment of weakness on my behalf.

When you look at all his plays you realize most of his points came from luck and not skill

Well anyway, it's settled. The four remaining members of LGWs have spoken and it's Zadina @ 75%

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

3 pt night. Moment of weakness on my behalf.

When you look at all his plays you realize most of his points came from luck and not skill

Can I see some advanced stats on this? 

2 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Fabbri has played all 18 games in the top six. Zadina started out in the bottom six with scrubs, worked his way up, and has been one of the best Wings the past few games. Zadina is better than Fabbri right f***ing now. Deal with it.

Ok from here forth, 12/16, we will keep track of their scoring. Both are in the top 6 now so it should be fair.

Man with more points at the end of the season wins.

Whoever picks the loser has to change to their avatar to the image of winners choice, from end of regular season to when the 2020 is completed.

Do we have a bet?

2 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well anyway, it's settled. The four remaining members of LGWs have spoken and it's Zadina @ 75%

Can I see some advanced stats on this? 

Fabbri literally spoon fed him his 3 pt night with airplane sounds

Goal last night was garbage knuckle puck that was spun weird at like 2 MPH and weirdly bounced in

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

CRL: ZaDiNa Is So LuCkY... 

First one: Purposefully back boarded it off the Dmans leg. Literally god tier hockey IQ there.

Second one: Purposefully bounced passed it off the goalie to Bertuzzi (god tier again), but dumb Dman accidentally hit it in his own net

Zadina just flubs knuckle pucks and hopes they go in

Oh look Zadina can pass off his back hand! That's exciting (it's not)