• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2020 Offseason

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

If you are interested in trying to watch some of our players out on loan, here are the clubs and leagues they are loaned to.  keep in mind that players loaned to Sweden will not be back until their season is over. The SHL season is September to March (not including playoffs) and Hockeyallsvenskan is also the same, since it is part of the SHL (one step below the SHL teams.)

SHL

Albert Johansson - Farjested BK

Joe Veleno - Malmo

Mo Seider - Reogle BK

Mathias Brome - Orebro HK

Hockeyallsvenskan (Sweden)

Filip Larsson - Almtuna IS

Gustav Lindstrom - Almtuna IS

ICE Hockey League (Austria)

Michael Rasmussen - Graz 99ers

Czech

Filip Hronek - HK Hradec Kravlove

Filip Zadina - HC Ocelari Trinec

Liiga

Jared McIsaac - HPK

I think you might have missed this thread: 

3 hours ago, kliq said:

The Score is reporting that Vegas is willing to give up a 2nd for a team to take 50% of Fleurys Salary.

Lets take 100% of it and get a 1st!!

Two birds, one stone. We get our goalie AND we get a 1st in 2021.

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/2035682

Gotta wonder why something hasn't been worked out yet...I mean we NEED a goalie, it might as well be a half decent one for free + gifts

1 hour ago, Wings3:16 said:

Gotta wonder why something hasn't been worked out yet...I mean we NEED a goalie, it might as well be a half decent one for free + gifts

My guess is that Vegas is holding out to see if anyone will take him for a second. Once tomorrow begins and they need the capspace, I can see them giving us a 1st if we take the entire cap hit. Vegas is in win now mode.

Of course, this is if MAF doesnt put us on his to trade list which he very well may do. I think he can list 10 teams, and if you are smart about, just pick the 10 teams that need a goalie, and you're pretty much hand cuffing the GM.

Edited by kliq

6 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Josh Anderson got paid!

Another buy-out candidate in 4-5 years. I like Anderson, but he's not a player you sign to big money, long term. When will GM's learn that the long-term contracts (and NTC's), should be reserved for the top end, elite players, not role players...

That trade was lopsided in Columbus favor, but after seeing what both players signed for, just makes it look that much worse...

36 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Another buy-out candidate in 4-5 years. I like Anderson, but he's not a player you sign to big money, long term. When will GM's learn that the long-term contracts (and NTC's), should be reserved for the top end, elite players, not role players...

That trade was lopsided in Columbus favor, but after seeing what both players signed for, just makes it look that much worse...

Bergevin is a fool. The roids f***ed with his brain. 

3 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

555-come-on-now - Memes

The trade was bad and the deal he gave Anderson is worse. He wont have that job much longer.

People said the same thing during the PK/Weber trade. Then it turned out Bergy was playing 4D chess and schooled everybody. Watch Anderson go beast mode in Habs land.

1 hour ago, DonHakan said:

People said the same thing during the PK/Weber trade. Then it turned out Bergy was playing 4D chess and schooled everybody.

Bergevin got the better player. He also got the privilege of paying Weber 8 mil a year into his 40s.

1 minute ago, Akakabuto said:

Bergevin got the better player. He also got the privilege of paying Weber 8 mil a year into his 40s.

Weber will be retired before then and the re-capture penalty will hit Nashville. 4D chess.

https://nhl.nbcsports.com/2020/10/08/columbus-blue-jackets-trade-clear-more-cap-space-send-ryan-murray-to-new-jersey-devils-2020-nhl-free-agency/

Sorry if this has already been discussed. But although he's had more than his fair share of injuries, a 5th for Ryan Murray is the kind of gamble I'd like to see us take. He's still young, only has one more year left on his contract, and maybe a change of scenery sparks him. Seems like a great gamble for the devils.