• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

greenrebellion

NHL Season officially suspended until further notice - March 12, 2020

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

That'll be $300.00 USD. Check or paypal?

zMzQAhc.png

This one I call: The Future

J0b6UZu.jpg

Where’s the C?

And fanf***ingtastic across the board. Check’s in the mail. 

Edited by gcom007

First off, the pics are amazing. Great work.

This virus has flipped my entire life, much more than anticipated, and chaos is the best way to describe the past few weeks. I apologize for my absence but there have been a lot of vital and extreme changes in my life as a result of this pandemic and I simply don't have much time anymore to check in.

I appreciate you guys keeping things civil and within the rules (for the most part) and i'll keep checking back when I can. Please feel free to send me a private message on here if there are any issues like mass spamming that floods the boards or an issue with a user, it will go to my email and I can respond quicker. 

Thanks guys, stay safe and healthy.

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

First off, the pics are amazing. Great work.

This virus has flipped my entire life, much more than anticipated, and chaos is the best way to describe the past few weeks. I apologize for my absence but there have been a lot of vital and extreme changes in my life as a result of this pandemic and I simply don't have much time anymore to check in.

I appreciate you guys keeping things civil and within the rules (for the most part) and i'll keep checking back when I can. Please feel free to send me a private message on here if there are any issues like mass spamming that floods the boards or an issue with a user, it will go to my email and I can respond quicker. 

Thanks guys, stay safe and healthy.

If I were you...Don't look at Discord...CRL is a complete Troll over there.

44 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

If I were you...Don't look at Discord...CRL is a complete Troll over there.

I'm not condoning it, but when I made that discord for when the site here has outages I basically told them I can't authorize LGW terms of use over there because I made it, not Matt, and it's unofficial and not tied into this website. If it turns into blatant racism or anything like that, I will remove it. If CRL want's to get his trolling out of his system on discord that's on him, and people can block him if they don't want to see it, respectfully. 

It seems like all of the site outages here have been ironed out so people are welcome to continue posting here under our rules and I will continue to moderate here accordingly. 

2 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I'm not condoning it, but when I made that discord for when the site here has outages I basically told them I can't authorize LGW terms of use over there because I made it, not Matt, and it's unofficial and not tied into this website. If it turns into blatant racism or anything like that, I will remove it. If CRL want's to get his trolling out of his system on discord that's on him, and people can block him if they don't want to see it, respectfully. 

It seems like all of the site outages here have been ironed out so people are welcome to continue posting here under our rules and I will continue to moderate here accordingly. 

I was only joking about CRL.

It’s actually quite fun over there.

1 hour ago, ely s said:

I'm curious how this would work since one of the main reasons the NHL wanted to complete the regular season was because many teams would have to pay back money to FOX Sports for the games that they canceled. In Detroits case - in this new format - we would not get any additional games. Do the Red Wings have to pay back TV-money but not the playoff bound Bruins? 

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

I'm curious how this would work since one of the main reasons the NHL wanted to complete the regular season was because many teams would have to pay back money to FOX Sports for the games that they canceled. In Detroits case - in this new format - we would not get any additional games. Do the Red Wings have to pay back TV-money but not the playoff bound Bruins? 

I'm guessing revenue sharing would straighten all that up in the end?

58 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Cox is almost as annoying as Wysh.

I don’t actually know who he is. I read the tweet like he has some insight in how the league is thinking. 

Edited by Akakabuto

Yesterday German Bundesliga (soccer) started again, without spectators so called ghost games, and it was real strange. No singing in the stands, you could hear every word they said on the pitch. I don´t know how much it will affect the atmosphere of games in the NHL, in soccer it takes a lot of the game away. I hope I can get used to it quick because it looks like it´s going to be like that for at least a few months...

Have there ever been "ghost games" in the NHL before?

5 hours ago, ely s said:

Yesterday German Bundesliga (soccer) started again, without spectators so called ghost games, and it was real strange. No singing in the stands, you could hear every word they said on the pitch. I don´t know how much it will affect the atmosphere of games in the NHL, in soccer it takes a lot of the game away. I hope I can get used to it quick because it looks like it´s going to be like that for at least a few months...

Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes usually play in an empty arena.

7 hours ago, ely s said:

I believe it happened during one of the flu epidemics in the 1920's.

1 hour ago, F.Michael said:

Shame on you. 

19 hours ago, F.Michael said:

I was gonna make this joke but about the Panthers.

Then I had PTSD flashbacks to all those empty lower bowl seats in our brand new barn.

red_wings_empty_seats.png?cb=1510672819

Then I cried.

54 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I was gonna make this joke but about the Panthers.

Then I had PTSD flashbacks to all those empty lower bowl seats in our brand new barn.

red_wings_empty_seats.png?cb=1510672819

Then I cried.

this emptiness of a suck team will pass just like the virus.....then the LCA will be packed again hang in there

$5 says a significant number of the BoG want the 24 team playoff format PLUS some form of consolation for the teams who exit the playoffs early - as in a spot in the draft lottery.

As you can imagine the 7 non-playoff teams probably want this done sooner than later, and would prefer to keep it at 7.

More news at 10 Ken!

Edited by F.Michael