• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2023 Offseason Thread

Rate this topic

Ahhhh.... I hate to say it.... (not really though)

BUT

I told you so.

On 7/4/2023 at 7:42 PM, Jonas Mahonas said:

Wings are going to finalize Mazur, Zadina,+ 2024 Boston pick.

That would be a Mazur mistake!

18 minutes ago, mackel said:

Ahhhh.... I hate to say it.... (not really though)

BUT

I told you so.

That would be a Mazur mistake!

Pretty sure you called Zagina to Europe in 2024. Its 2023. You lose Zagina hating chud. 

The good news if he walks we have no penalty and we gain back some dollars on the cap!!

I jdon't understand the thinking here. The dude has a gig we all would die to have and he is willing to be a big baby. Basically saying if I don't stay in Detroit I won't go prove myself in GR and force the Wings to see how good I am. He had to have some idea that he needed to show up in a big way this season so is he just lazy and doesn't want to put in the work like Ras did?

In a weird way I kind of respect his decision as the contract he signed didn't allow cash strapped teams a shot. He could do a 1 yr 500K prove it contract and maybe come out of the hole.

Betting on himself big time much like Bert is in Toronto...except Bert actually has a solid contract

I get the feeling that Zadina wants to be the scoring winger that gets to coast on McDavid's line and gets all the PP time that McDavid gets.  I feel like if a certain GM were to pick him up and put him on McDavid's line and give him the PP time McDavid gets, he could be a 60-70 pt type of player that only costs 1.25 million.  Maybe a certain GM will do that and make this a good thing for everybody.  Don't have to wonder about Zadina disappearing in the playoffs.  We all know that will happen.  But hopefully, he can have success in the NHL to a certain level, and everybody is better off for his removal from Detroit and addition elsewhere.

59 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

I get the feeling that Zadina wants to be the scoring winger that gets to coast on McDavid's line and gets all the PP time that McDavid gets.  I feel like if a certain GM were to pick him up and put him on McDavid's line and give him the PP time McDavid gets, he could be a 60-70 pt type of player that only costs 1.25 million.  Maybe a certain GM will do that and make this a good thing for everybody.  Don't have to wonder about Zadina disappearing in the playoffs.  We all know that will happen.  But hopefully, he can have success in the NHL to a certain level, and everybody is better off for his removal from Detroit and addition elsewhere.

TSN is reporting that Zadina will quickly get a new prove it contract in the NHL. Probably from a certain GM.

2 hours ago, town123 said:

Here's the latest Bultman take on the development camp.   Not too bad a read.

https://archive.is/uQJzI

I watched all those 3v3 games. Augustine looked real sharp for 18. James and Kasper also. Pilikka(spelling) shows he can for sure can take charge.  I don’t recall, but he had a few assists. 

6 hours ago, town123 said:

Here's the latest Bultman take on the development camp.   Not too bad a read.

https://archive.is/uQJzI

Kasper is Kasper - he's gonna be good.

Mazur and Lombardi sure seem like they are going to end up having the same value ass a 1st round pick.

Shai Buium strikes me as good, but not overly impressive.

Brennan Ali and Brady Cleveland are both very interesting. Ali is a pure athlete and I think he makes the NHL one way or another. Cleveland is a giant rough man, but his skating is also superb for a big guy. I can see him becoming our radko gudas or nikita zadorov.

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Well I think you just told him, but I'm not sure what one has to do with the other.

It doesn't. I'm just picking on him for being a woke fascist. LGBTQ deserves there's rights and Christians deserve their rights. He chooses to ignore the later, so he's easy to make a fool of.