Sign in to follow this  
bIueadams

2024 TDL Thread

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

This is what standing pat looks like boys

Standing pat on 1foot. 
kicking tires with the other

Wonder if Kenny left a pair of his old kicking boots and his ‘trades R hard’ trucker’s hat in the office for Yzerman. 

I'd be extremely hesitant to surrender any assets for DeBrincat. We're nowhere near ready to be a contender, so what exactly is adding DeBrincat going to accomplish?

We need to be focusing on picks and prospects. Guys who won't be in the league until 2028. This is how we win.

I know all these good players are going for bargain prices, but the thing you have to understand about Yzerman is, look, we talk about depth, and so, you know, Yzerman's going to stick to the plan, and we have to wait, we need Marco Kasper as our 3C and we have to wait the full four years for that to come to fruition, because we will get swept by the Rangers and upsets never happen in the playoffs, and this is why we should've spent the last seven years tanking, and now we're screwed because we didn't tank hard enough.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I'd be extremely hesitant to surrender any assets for DeBrincat. We're nowhere near ready to be a contender, so what exactly is adding DeBrincat going to accomplish?

We need to be focusing on picks and prospects. Guys who won't be in the league until 2028. This is how we win.

I know all these good players are going for bargain prices, but the thing you have to understand about Yzerman is, look, we talk about depth, and so, you know, Yzerman's going to stick to the plan, and we have to wait, we need Marco Kasper as our 3C and we have to wait the full four years for that to come to fruition, because we will get swept by the Rangers and upsets never happen in the playoffs, and this is why we should've spent the last seven years tanking, and now we're screwed because we didn't tank hard enough.

Tráiler Feels Good Man subtitulado - YouTube

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I would leave Edvinsson in Grand Rapids another 6 years. 

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:

THIS TEAM HAS LOST 3 GAMES IN A ROW AND SEIDER SUCKS NOW THO. WHY WOULD YOU THROW GOLD ONTO A SINKING SHIP. 

MAY AS WELL START REBUILD 2.0 NOW AND HOPE TO GET BRANDON DUPONT IN 2029

MAZUR - DANIELSSON - RAYMOND

LOMBARDI - KASPER - iGINLA

SAVAGE - DUPONT - JAMES

FINNIE - DRAPER - HANAS

EDVINSSON - ASP

GIBSON - BUIUM

JOHANSSON - CLEVELAND

COSSA

AUGUSTINE

NOW THERE'S A ******* TEAM

18 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

THIS TEAM HAS LOST 3 GAMES IN A ROW AND SEIDER SUCKS NOW THO. WHY WOULD YOU THROW GOLD ONTO A SINKING SHIP. 

SAVAGE - DUPONT - JAMES

FINNIE - DRAPER - HANAS

EDVINSSON - ASP

GIBSON - BUIUM

JOHANSSON - CLEVELAND

COSSA

AUGUSTINE

The lack of activity has made people more nuts than usual.

3 minutes ago, Troy McClure said:

You all will get nothing, and youll like it

Can’t wait for all the guys whos been hyped up about tdl and all the players they want Stephen to trade top round picks for now start to explain how standing pat was the right move all along. 

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

SAVAGE - DUPONT - JAMES

FINNIE - DRAPER - HANAS

EDVINSSON - ASP

GIBSON - BUIUM

JOHANSSON - CLEVELAND

COSSA

AUGUSTINE

This is a Juck ******* Pott post

Stand pat. We must trust the Yzerplan. Patience! Patience!

It is now the summer. We mustn't make any big moves, because we have to see what the kids show in training camp.

It is now training camp. The kids are not ready. We must tank this year because we need better kids.

I will remind everyone that the Florida Panthers went into last season's playoffs as the top seed.

We have a very long way to go. Patience!

We are nowhere near what the Panthers were last season. Patience!

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Stand pat. We must trust the Yzerplan. Patience! Patience!

It is now the summer. We mustn't make any big moves, because we have to see what the kids show in training camp.

It is now training camp. The kids are not ready. We must tank this year because we need better kids.

I will remind everyone that the Florida Panthers went into last season's playoffs as the top seed.

We have a very long way to go. Patience!

We are nowhere near what the Panthers were last season. Patience!

QFT TBH

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Didn't you say a while back that we'd be into another rebuild by 2028? I'm just towing that line

We might be...  we might be the MN Wild... or less likely we might be a cup contender.

18 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Can’t wait for all the guys whos been hyped up about tdl and all the players they want Stephen to trade top round picks for now start to explain how standing pat was the right move all along. 

I was about to say, and also a 35th sarcastic Dabura post about Kasper needing to be 37 before we can compete, but I think hes on the 36th or 37th post by now

1 minute ago, mackel said:

We might be...  we might be the MN Wild... or less likely we might be a cup contender.

Selling your bertuzzis and hroneks, but not your larkins. Loading up with mid rate vets again. Bubble team (again). Refusing to pick a direction and not selling or buying. 

You are dead and you are in NHL purgatory. Enjoy the Minnesota weather.