• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
AtlantaHotWings

Who do you root for tonight?

Rate this topic

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

Boston is my preferred matchup as well. For no scientific reason other than vibe.

For same magic reasons I don't like the NYR matchup for us. 

Florida? I'm somewhere in the middle.

If I thought there was a scenario where we could scrub out the Leafs 1st round I'd be all over that one. 

Boston is a paper tiger. They've only got one more win than we do on the season, but they've got 8 more overtime losses. They play for the loser point, which is smart in terms of banking points and making the playoffs. But they aren't winning games like an elite team.

Okay kiddos tonight's rooting lineup .....

FOUR POINT game in MOTOWN we all know who we are rooting for ....duh

Yotes @ Laffs  we win Laffs lose we are tied for 3rd granted they have that pesky game in hand. 

Pens @ Kraken need a Kraken win as Pens have 3 games in hand which has potential of 6 points and could vault them into contention

Sabres @ Tampa our win plus a loss by Tampa and we increase by 5 with us having 2 in hand 

Like Tuesday take care of your business and anything else that happens as in the teams in front/behind losing is just icing on the cake

1 hour ago, Troy McClure said:

Muh yoties, muh krakies, and the buffalo sabres, LEZZZZ GO

I'm about 95% sure you said this a while ago, but why haven't Seattle fans dubbed themselves "Krakheads" yet? I mean, it's sitting right there just waiting for it.

19 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'm about 95% sure you said this a while ago, but why haven't Seattle fans dubbed themselves "Krakheads" yet? I mean, it's sitting right there just waiting for it.

They prefer Krackers

41 minutes ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Don't look now but Isles are only 5 points back. Lets hope this Larkin injury doesnt f*** our run to get into the playoffs for the first time in 8 years.

Its 4 and we are even in GP. That loss to them was pretty big 

https://www.nhl.com/standings/2024-03-05/wildcard

We have to get back on the winning side of things and without Larks going to be tight till the wire. 

I am still in the camp of staying pat at the trade deadline unless its a Cinderella deal ie too good to pass up 

3 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Its 4 and we are even in GP. That loss to them was pretty big 

https://www.nhl.com/standings/2024-03-05/wildcard

We have to get back on the winning side of things and without Larks going to be tight till the wire. 

I am still in the camp of staying pat at the trade deadline unless its a Cinderella deal ie too good to pass up 

Its 5. 4 points and were still ahead because of first tie breaker being RW. They need to make up 5 points to pass us.

48 minutes ago, stephen-gregory-yzerman said:

Its 5. 4 points and were still ahead because of first tie breaker being RW. They need to make up 5 points to pass us.

Isles stay hot and they prob pass Philly (who are looking to sell some pieces) and then Philly falls out of the race behind TB and Detroit. 

Have to win some mf games here tho

Edited by The 91 of Ryans

Well that's 3 losses in a row for our boys...NYI are only 4 pts behind, won 4 games in a row,  have 1 game in hand (well - they play tonight)...Speaking of opponents the NYI have SJ, ANA, LA, BUF, and OTT as their next 5...

Good news is outside of VGK, we play AZ twice and BUF twice...

I'm liking our odds :yahoo:

On 3/6/2024 at 7:54 AM, The 91 of Ryans said:

Isles stay hot and they prob pass Philly (who are looking to sell some pieces) and then Philly falls out of the race behind TB and Detroit. 

Have to win some mf games here tho

If the NYI cont to stay hot - we need Philly to crash and burn!

1 hour ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

Islanders won their 5th in a row .....we need some wins.....!

Should have beaten the Islanders, right?  

They're a more experienced playoff team than Detroit.  They can have our final spot.  

I have decided I am going to keep re-arranging the chairs on the good ship Wingstitanac till the bitter end.

I do think tonight could potentially define the season and this team. They take one of 1 of 2 paths a red/blue pill moment 

1. Quit like little beetches

2.  Reach between their collective legs and find their balls and decide enough is enough and turn this around.

Caps are sneaking up also so tonight is YUGE as the orange man would say. Islanders lost last night giving us this pictur

Edited by AtlantaHotWings