• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Anomalously

Thank you, Matt

Rate this topic

Thank Matt...this is my favorite website online. It makes it so much fun to check in between periods to see what other people are thinking...knowing youre not alone when the good and bad is playing it out on the ice.

The graphics, the stories, the layout, the html, the boards are just awesome. I don't even bother much with the official website since I discovered this site.

That aflac guy or whoever does those pregame graphics and lineup things is awesome too!

I don't always post because I'm having so much fun reading what others are saying.

I don't know what I would do without www.letsgowings.com either.

This site is also an CHAMPION every year.

Salute!

LET'S GO RED WINGS

LET'S GO RED WINGS.COM

Edited by Wingsor

Thank You Matt!

This is no doubt the best fan forum in all of sports. LGW have many loyal and intellegant members on here (Thanks to all of you too), and its of course, my homepage! Thanks again for the fantastic job you have done!

Matt, you are made of PURE WIN!

Thank you so much for this amazing site, it's become a mainstay in my internet regulars, and I love having a place where I can come talk hockey, even if all I'm doing is lurking. Especially the GDTs, I love watching the game with someone, even if they are spread across the world.

I can't say thank you enough!

Matt,

This site provides the most eclectic (spelling) group of fans. I have told you numourous times how much I enjoy the site. For those shouting thanks and have not donated before, not saying you have to, but that would probably be the best thanks.

Also a huge thank you to Aflac and all the mods. In a nuttshell I don't go to tsn or espn or any other news source because I know within minutes it will be posted here. Awsome site and keep up the great work.

J

Thanks, Matt!!!

I spend an incredibly large amount of time on your site, and am grateful forthis service (however my employer and coworkers probably curse the site... ;)) Without you and your site, I would actually have to do work at work. My shifts go by a little quicker b/c of you, and all the fans on Letsgowings!!!

Awesome job!!!

thanks matt for your hard work and commitment to this site,i live thousands of miles away but can come here and connect with motown fans...and everywhere around the world fans....props to you too aflac...best gdt's on any fan site..you make us proud!!!

I have known about th site for years. i joined this playoffs awesome site!!! and thanks!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!