• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingzFan

Shocking news about Datsyuk..

Rate this topic

This thread is great stuff. Datsyuk hasnt been bad, but if he's a top 3 player then he gets it done, no question. Everyone hates Crosby and say how Datsyuk is sooo much better, like Sid plays with Fedetenko and Guerin, not exactly Darren Helm speed. Yet he's got 30 points and leads his team in goals.

The really funny part is this comes after Datsyuk had a good game, as did his line.

This is killer thread! Nothing like a having a 5 year old type arguement about 2 players on our own team!LOL. It adds entertainment to a disappointing Grey Cup loss night.

I love LGW.

Edited by zettie85

I have a sneaky suspicion of who this original poster is. There was a member here whose post largely was ridiculously biased on Russian players for better/worse, and often gave the perception that the majority of people were completely against Russians, etc. And for whatever reasons, this poster somehow wanted to turn it into a Russian vs. Swedish discussion/Datsyuk vs. Zetterberg pointless discussion, where somehow Datsyuk was always being treated oh so unfairly like a lost puppy dog. This member has probably gone through about 40 or 50 different aliases through the years. It would not shock me if this is another alias. Why somebody gets a kick out of doing this, I have no idea espeically when pretty much everybody slams him around, deservedly so. Whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess.

Damn guys, your supposed to counter the troll with totally baseless lies like I did, not feed it!

Datsyuk doesn't have a girlfriend.

He doesn't need one. He has a hot wife.

He's also a fine hockey player. If half of Bert's posts hit the net, Dats would have a ton of assists, and everyone who actually watches the Wings and not individual players would be singing the praises of this fantastic duo.

Considering that the difference between hitting a post and hitting the net is a matter of inches, perhaps Bert should be paying a visit to Dr. Rhamani*.

*can't remember the correct spelling, but you know who I mean.

I'm still confused about the OP. He bashes the fans but claims he's been around here longer then 95% of the people yet it shows that he just joined the site yesterday meaning that he is so insecure he had to make another account to post a thread about his man love for Z and that we should make sure Dats feels bad about his lack of goals? Someone help me, I need it !

Guest micah
I have a sneaky suspicion of who this original poster is. There was a member here whose post largely was ridiculously biased on Russian players for better/worse, and often gave the perception that the majority of people were completely against Russians, etc. And for whatever reasons, this poster somehow wanted to turn it into a Russian vs. Swedish discussion/Datsyuk vs. Zetterberg pointless discussion, where somehow Datsyuk was always being treated oh so unfairly like a lost puppy dog. This member has probably gone through about 40 or 50 different aliases through the years. It would not shock me if this is another alias. Why somebody gets a kick out of doing this, I have no idea espeically when pretty much everybody slams him around, deservedly so. Whatever makes him sleep better at night I guess.

Can Pavel's mom speak English? That's my first guess.

Hes a playmaking center. He isn't Ilya Kovalchuk or Alexander Ovechkin. Hes one of the top three passers in the game. Apparently this news hasn't made it to you guys yet. Put Zetterberg on a line with two pylons and see how well he produces.

Oh wait, speaking of Zetterberg, hes on pace for 32 goals. No threads? No complaints? Oh right, Datsyuk is "disinterested". So much so that he literally stole the puck from Bertuzzi twice in the Calgary game to actually get something going.

This fan base in unbelievable at times.

You fail.

Guest micah
...Died a few years ago of a heart attack while sitting behind the wheel in a parking lot. His Mom died from cancer. Yeah, you're... You're real hardcore.

Explain "hardcore" as you've used it here. Are you saying that I am not a hardcore fan of hockey or the Red Wings because I don't follow the goings-on of players' families or personal lives? If so, you're right. I don't know who is and isn't married, who has kids, who's parents are alive and who's aren't. Occasionally I'll hear some bit about their personal lives durring the comentary of a game, but that goes in one ear and out the other. these are hockey players on my favoite team, they are not my heros and they are not my friends. I wish them well and I hope their personal lives are happy and fulfilling, but I don't care to study up on them.

90% of Holmstrom's goals are deflections or hit directly off of him. You do realize that when Holmstrom isn't with Datsyuk he plays on the fourth line correct? Hes effective at one thing and if hes not with an all star playmaking center hes no where to be found.

30 goals isn't a terrible season but its commonly said that Zetterberg is a top ten forward in this league. 30 goals isn't top ten material. I don't see any threads complaining about Zetterberg..

Your wasting your time bud...these are the same people who think Bertuzzi is a god. :lol:

...Died a few years ago of a heart attack while sitting behind the wheel in a parking lot. His Mom died from cancer. Yeah, you're... You're real hardcore.

i had heard that before his mom died he was going to quit hockey (too small, didn't think he was good enough/ could make it) and his mom really wanted him to keep playing. after she died from what i read, it was pavels goal to make it to the big leagues because apparently his mom loved watching him played and really wanted him to keep playing... i guess he felt he owed it to her. sucks his dad died a couple years after.... sucks

I've always had a sneaking suspicion that you and mindfly are actually the same person.

Some kind of a bipolar phase where you never post at the same time.

Hey, I have news for all of you. And you're not going to believe it. This is the MOST SHOCKING news!!!

I like Pavel Datsyuk AND Henrik Zetterberg. And I haven't died of the accute illness everyone thinks you get if you profess to be a fan of 2 awesome forwards on the Detroit Red Wings.

Hey, I have news for all of you. And you're not going to believe it. This is the MOST SHOCKING news!!!

I like Pavel Datsyuk AND Henrik Zetterberg. And I haven't died of the accute illness everyone thinks you get if you profess to be a fan of 2 awesome forwards on the Detroit Red Wings.

I was diagnosed with this yesterday, I asked how long I have and they said until posters on LGW stop giving kneejerk reactions to everything.