• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jasper84

Brett Lebda signs with Toronto

Rate this topic

339 posts in this topic

I was at the game. He was also on the ice for at least the first PPG for Ottawa

Lebda was on the ice for the PK? Was he the only defenseman dressed?

Kaberle

Even when paired with one of the top d-men in the league, Lebda is horrendous... look at last night, no Lebda, they win 4-1... it's a sign, haha

but seriously, his signing may have very possibly been the single worst signing of the off-season by ANY team and that even rivals the bloated price tag and length that Boogard got from NY...

Even when paired with one of the top d-men in the league, Lebda is horrendous... look at last night, no Lebda, they win 4-1... it's a sign, haha

but seriously, his signing may have very possibly been the single worst signing of the off-season by ANY team and that even rivals the bloated price tag and length that Boogard got from NY...

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a disliking for this Brett Lebda fellow :unsure:

55fan likes this

Inured already, D'OH!

Bob McKenzie TSNBobMcKenzie

Leaf dman Brett Lebda seen leaving arena in London, Ont., with his arm in a sling. 8 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to have a disliking for this Brett Lebda fellow :unsure:

I don't dislike him personally and to be honest, he seems like a great guy off the ice... I just REALLY hate his game and think that he is WAY overpaid, especially when better players don't have contracts and/or have to go overseas to get work... if he were making league minimum, I still wouldn't want him taking a roster spot in Detroit, but wouldn't find his horrendous play as funny... I am actually happy for the guy that he got a payday elsewhere and I'm really laughing at Leafs management, not Lebda...

I don't dislike him personally and to be honest, he seems like a great guy off the ice... I just REALLY hate his game and think that he is WAY overpaid, especially when better players don't have contracts and/or have to go overseas to get work... if he were making league minimum, I still wouldn't want him taking a roster spot in Detroit, but wouldn't find his horrendous play as funny... I am actually happy for the guy that he got a payday elsewhere and I'm really laughing at Leafs management, not Lebda...

To me, Him and Williams always looked like your typical Abercrombie and Fitch wanna be ****** bags.

From Toronto Star :

23 Brett Lebda

I wore 22 for the last five years in Detroit. Before that, in college, I wore 13. So I got here and (Beauchemin) had 22. I just decided to put 22 and 13 together and take 23, so it kind of just fell in place. I try to find significance in it. It’s something you carry with your name on the back of your jersey.

23 Brett Lebda

I wore 22 for the last five years in Detroit. Before that, in college, I wore 13. So I got here and (Beauchemin) had 22. I just decided to put 22 and 13 together and take 23, so it kind of just fell in place. I try to find significance in it. It’s something you carry with your name on the back of your jersey.

22 + 13 = 23

lebDUH math.

22 + 13 = 23

lebDUH math.

With all those goalies I'm sure 35 is taken.

Edited by Four
55fan likes this