• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

3/21 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Rangers 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

This may sound dumb, but at this rate I think I want the Wings to lose so that we drop down to 6th to play Dallas in the 1st round. I know we shouldn't pick our poison but if we get 6th and play Dallas it could be a HUGE benefit to us.

Blues (1) vs. Sharks (8)

Canucks (2) vs. Kings (7)

Stars (3) vs. Wings (6)

Preds (4) vs. Hawks (5)

Not only would it be a befefit for us in the 1st round, but we would not have to play the Sharks in the 2nd round either which would be HUGE.

Regardless, I will be surprised if the Wings don't win tonight... I bet Pasha has a really strong game for us.

well it's my birthday.

surely the team knows this, and what more motivation do they need?

Happy Birthday ! I hope Wings win it for you. They have lost on my birthday.

Alright! Enough of the doom and gloom on here. As much as I want to fold up the tent and move on to the Tigers, but if there is one team or organization I believe in its the Detroit RedWings. Look at 1997, 1999, 2002, 2008, 2010, and 2011. All those years we were down at some point and just like the RedWings always do, they come right back. Sure, they may not win tonight, but in the end they will put it all together. I have faith and most of all I BELIEVE.

Pierre and Edzo will be calling the game on NBC sports :ph34r:

Oh, s***. You sure it's going to be them? :no: Last time when the Wings were on they used the Sharks' home announcers. Hell, I'd even settle for the Rangers guys rather than live through that bullcrap.

Just a note...I don't have a source or link but.... NHL network said pierce was going to play for his first NHL start???? Just passing it along k

They also showed video of him in net from the morning skate...

Edited by Crashnburnluder