• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mtuhockey7

Still no decision from Suter. Speculation abounds.

Rate this topic

Both Nick Kypreos and Ansar just reported that Suter has picked the Wings as his destination with financial details to come soon. Hopefully we can land the other big prize too!

Would just like to reiterate:

Pens are coming off a meltdown. They don't play D. MAF was ripped to pieces by the Flyers. Parise would essentially be replacing Staal as a third-fiddle workhorse who does an assload of work and gets very little credit for it. We have an edge in terms of what we can offer $-wise.

I'll be very surprised if Parise signs with the Pens.

If Pens sign Parise, what are they gonna do when Malkin's contract is up. I for one think Parise is gonna sign here, providing Suter does, I think its gonna be a Kariya/Selanne Avs signing years ago kinda thing.

And if Parise goes to the Pens, then maybe he does wanna be in Crosby's shadow. We'll just steal Malkin when his contract ends, lol

Edited by Jericho613

If Pens sign Parise, what are they gonna do when Malkin's contract is up. I for one think Parise is gonna sign here, providing Suter does, I think its gonna be a Kariya/Selanne Avs signing years ago kinda thing.

And if Parise goes to the Pens, then maybe he does wanna be in Crosby's shadow. We'll just steal Malkin when his contract ends, lol

If thats the case hopefully Suter and Parise don't play like Kariya and Selanne did when they were with Colorado! :bag:

If thats the case hopefully Suter and Parise don't play like Kariya and Selanne did when they were with Colorado! :bag:

Oh Me too, i'm just saying I think that Suter and Parise would want to play on the same team

Great day so far.

-Inked a potential masked assasin in Brunner for peanuts

- the monster has a ton of untapped potential and with Bedard and our Swedish room, and limited playing time I think hell do great

-Sammy takes alllot of flack around here ... hes still got game. He had a terrible start last year because he had a severe adductor tear repaired. Big body, decent wheels, heavy shot ... yeah hes streaky, but what euro isnt?

-Tootoo - bargain of the day IMO. Imagine him and Adbelkader smashing dmen on the forecheck? Oh, and no more tootoo whistles in Nashville - thank f***!

If there was any question that Detroit was serious this off-season management has shown the fanbase and the free-agent pool that they arentf****** around. If Suter comes Ill be happy with what we've got BUT have a sneaking suspicion another big name top 6 fwd will follow him. Pretty pumped right now.

Great day so far.

-Inked a potential masked assasin in Brunner for peanuts

- the monster has a ton of untapped potential and with Bedard and our Swedish room, and limited playing time I think hell do great

-Sammy takes alllot of flack around here ... hes still got game. He had a terrible start last year because he had a severe adductor tear repaired. Big body, decent wheels, heavy shot ... yeah hes streaky, but what euro isnt?

-Tootoo - bargain of the day IMO. Imagine him and Adbelkader smashing dmen on the forecheck? Oh, and no more tootoo whistles in Nashville - thank f***!

If there was any question that Detroit was serious this off-season management has shown the fanbase and the free-agent pool that they arentf****** around. If Suter comes Ill be happy with what we've got BUT have a sneaking suspicion another big name top 6 fwd will follow him. Pretty pumped right now.

assuming we re-sign Abdelkader well have two actual physicial forwards and Tootoo can teach Abdelkader to not be a punching bag. I like the signing a lot