• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dominator2005

Parise Watch [update x2]: Red Wings OUT of Running

Rate this topic

Take it for what it's worth, but Ansar Khan posted the following...

Wings' Ken Holland said this afternoon he hasn't heard yet re: Suter/Parise. Joked "I know what you know by (reading) tweets.''

This might be a bit of wishful thinking, but that does not sound like the kind of thing Holland would say if he were informed that Parise is only considering MIN/PIT/NJ.

Again, nothing official, so a grain of salt (or two) is highly recommended.

At this point, I really don't care about him anymore. The waiting for his decision that is. I will not sit and wait for him to ride this out, I have better things to do. Let me know when we trade for Nash or sign Doan, Semin or Suter.

It's worth noting that the twitter feed in question is a Minny sports feed.

I live in Minny. Nobody here knows anything more about what's going on. Lou Nanne, however, is extremely well connected and might be getting hints from J.P. Parise. Earlier today I was hearing MIN vs. PIT...but more recently, there's been steam for NJ and CHI. Also, nobody has said that Detroit is out of it.

Never heard of him, but it sounds like he's at least there on-the-ground with Parise's agents...

David Shoalts with Canada's Globe and Mail...

Those of us staked out at Zach Parise's agent's office have no end in sight. His agent says they're still pondering.

i am leaning to the version that both suter and parise tided up to suter tractor (http://sports.yahoo....-scenarios.html) by their agents. and tractor is equipped with additional gas-tank big enough to run for a couple of days.

and while the tractor's running, agents can watch prices go up and up and up...

Edited by ami

Guest Crymson

Let the freakout on Holland commence, even though Parise probably got huge salary offers from 20+ teams including the Wings. What made the difference was probably that he'll be playing with Crosby, who, in addition to being an exceptional player, was Parise's roommate and teammate back in their junior days.

Edited by Crymson