• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

WCSF Game 4 GDT- Blackhawks 0 @ Red Wings 2 - (DET leads series 3-1)

Rate this topic

Dying. Between Quincey's enthusiastic serenade and Hossa's Sincere!Feels pose, I almost wet my pants. Great job as always, Flashy!

I think this is going to be a tough game to win, but I'm never counting this team out again. We're at home, the crowd is pumped, and we're in the Hawks' heads. Anything can happen! LGW!

Guest RedWingsDad

Go Wings! Gonna be an interesting one... I have no predictions, feel like it could go either away. Still hoping for a Kronwall on Hossa or Kane...

Incredible GDT, I'm not even all too familiar with Glee, and I still think this GDT phenomenal, thanks for the hard work!

Huuuuge game tonight. Definitely feeling the nerves. The Wings have to play at least as well as they did in game 3, and I would love to see that extra gear from Datsyuk/Z/Franzen. You have to assume the Hawks are going to be playing for their playoff lives and treating this almost as an elimination game - it sure feels like one somehow.

With the shakeup to their lineup, that top line is going to be a handful, hopefully Z keeps playing tall continues to neutralize them. With their main defensive forwards all on the top line, I hope this gives Datsyuk a ton of room to take over offensively playing against Kane.

LETS GO WINGS!

Couple of thoughts I have had last couple of days:

1. I am not sure why Toews is crying about being roughed up a bit... the majority of it is right in front of the net or on rebounds (some on the boards during forechecking, very little open ice hits)... Does he think because he is a star that he is entitled to his freedom while in front of the net trying to jump on rebounds? Have to give him credit that not a lot of stars muck it up in that area, but if he does he is going to get roughed up, sorry Jonny.

2. I really think the Anaheim forecheck (so far) has been better than the Hawks. And it really got us ready to handle the Hawks forecheck. Hawks may have more in them that they haven't shown us yet and it is possible for them to out forecheck what Anaheim threw at us, but I really think we got good practice in Anaheim.

I'm nervous as hell already and there's still six hours to game time...ugh. Key tonight is to score early. I'm sure Quenneville has been preaching discipline for a couple of days and his guy aren't going to let it get out of hand...unless we take an early lead and then start with the rough stuff. No way will they be able to maintain their discipline if they are down. Here we go boys, let's get after them!

I feel bad for fans of other teams because their GDT can't possibly be as good as the ones FlashyG puts together.

I'm hoping for a Kronwall hit on Hossa. Maybe Toews because he's been so whiny.

I'm as nervous as two nervous things. Lets go Wings! (Didn't mean for that to rhyme)

Crawford is going to let his team down tonight.

I do believe we're definitely in his head. OK, I want to believe it...

I'm nervous as hell already and there's still six hours to game time...ugh. Key tonight is to score early. I'm sure Quenneville has been preaching discipline for a couple of days and his guy aren't going to let it get out of hand...unless we take an early lead and then start with the rough stuff. No way will they be able to maintain their discipline if they are down. Here we go boys, let's get after them!

I hope you're right about Quenneville and discipline. But he did put in Bickell (sp) and Shaw, at the end of the last game. The goonery is what I'm most worried about.

And Flashy, GREAT work again. Thanks for the laughs!

I do believe we're definitely in his head. OK, I want to believe it...

I hope you're right about Quenneville and discipline. But he did put in Bickell (sp) and Shaw, at the end of the last game. The goonery is what I'm most worried about.

And Flashy, GREAT work again. Thanks for the laughs!

Hell I hope you're right. If they're gooning it up they're taking penalties, and it's real hard to score goals when you're short handed. I want them in the box as often as possible. I don't think they will be early in the game, but if we can take a lead they'll lose their heads.