• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NyquistianDeke

Datsyuk concussion: To Return Tuesday

Rate this topic

185 posts in this topic

@AnsarKhanMLive: Datsyuk said he is symptom-free now and just needs a few practices to get into game shape.

Thank YFMB!

I hope this is the case and he isn't just rushing back because z is out

I hope this is the case and he isn't just rushing back because z is out

No one is going to rush anything especially this type of thing. If he's symptom free, he's symptom free.

We need a title update! I just happened to come back in here for an update, I was too bummed to keep up to date with it.

They better not be rushing him since Z is down.

It's a head injury to our best player. No one is gong to rush anything, least of all Pav himself.

They better not be rushing him since Z is down.

I sais the same thing, apparently they would never ever ever rush a player back because the other star play was injured as well

He'll come back when he's ready. But I have a feeling he's just about ready. Something tells me he's getting restless.

I have a bad feeling that he'll rush back with the news of Helm needing an MRI. That's two natural centers and one winger who plays very well at center down, so essentially three missing from the lineup. I'd feel much better if he went several days feeling good before he returns.

Announced tonight during Devils game that Datsyuk is confirmed to be back for Tuesday vs Florida. :clap:

Thank God. This team has fallen apart without he and Z in the lineup. Awful game against Philly transitions into an awful first period against the Devils.

Dats ... it's OK, take a couple more weeks off and come back fresh with Z. Then we can go for a role. Let see if this group can win some games for us. Maybe Alfie and Weiss will rise to the occasion.

I like it....the reporters asked him if he was having any headaches, and he said, "maybe from media".

Ouch. At least the sense of humor has stayed intact.

I'm just glad he'll be back for the 19th. I'll be at that game. :D

Thank God. This team has fallen apart without he and Z in the lineup. Awful game against Philly transitions into an awful first period against the Devils.

Yet we still have a 5-1 record without Dats...