Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockeytown0001

gdt
12/4 GDT : Flyers 6 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

525 posts in this topic

We have clutch players... And then we have howard

He hasn't been terrible tonight, but he's been outplayed easily this season by Gustavsson.

I expect Howard to be the backup if this continues the rest of the season. We've benched better goalies than him over the last 10 years.

sjr2012 likes this

What did we expect to win lol

Howard reeks along with 85% of the rest of team... But damn can Howard ever stand on his head for that contract?

I hope the Flyers run up the ******* score and embarrass the s*** out of these guys. Up by two they proved they could get the job done with top players out. They CHOSE to lose this ******* game, because the Flyers sure as hell aren't playing that well.

WingsAlways likes this

Rarely have we been run out of our own building, but that's whats happened since we went up 3-1. Brutal, when the PP is your enforcer it better come thru because if it doesn't, this happens. Howards been bad again, but hey what's new?

RedWang likes this

Quincey on the ice again...

lets see, Hartnell punches our guy, then they score 4 straight...Tootoo anyone?

I waive Cleary tonight, I don't care about his cap hit. I also waive Q. If I am gonna lose, I'd rather lose with my kids...

WingsAlways likes this

He hasn't been terrible tonight, but he's been outplayed easily this season by Gustavsson.

I expect Howard to be the backup if this continues the rest of the season. We've benched better goalies than him over the last 10 years.

I hate to say it, but I think you meant to say "but he's been outplayed easily this season by almost every other goalie."

He's just having a really rough year and it's a really bad time for that.

Howard is paid like he is always on the top of his game. Which is like 3 games this season. There's no chance this contract won't be an over payment for a long time. He would have to play the best hockey of his life to earn it

Helm needs to center the top line next game and see how that goes, he's shown a lot more energy and drive consistently than Weiss.

Oh wow that turned the opposite way quick! I'm not saying Howie is to blame but he can't let in 5 goals, and still have ten minutes to play....He's gotta stand up tall here!