• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread (Admin warning #316)

Rate this topic

This is something that has always bothered me about North American teams. When we lose in the Semi-finals we go through the motions in the Bronze medal game and always get shelled.

Its why when making medal predictions I will only put Canada and USA in Gold, Silver or out of the medals.

Hats off to Finland though, not only did they show up to play without most of their center depth they put to rest all the questions about their offence with this win. I have to wonder if they'd be playing tomorrow if Rask had've been healthy for their game vs Sweden.

After watching the past two games; I would like to hear Burke say that Bobby Ryan was still not good enough to make this team... just two goals these Olympics against good teams. And no I don't count the Czech Republic as a good team. This team just wasn't ready to compete in the elimination rounds. Just a complete collapse; the Women's team lost to Canada, but at least they showed some heart. The men's team just laid down and become a doormat. So frustrating.

Just cause I've always loved the guy, I really really want Selanne to finish the hat trick.

You're forgiven because you're from Winnipeg and I'm sure he is special to the city.

His whining about refereeing vs the Wings and team Canada have soured me on him completely. Legend for sure, but he'll never be among my favorites.