• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hockey13Playa

Dan Girardi signs six-year extension with New York Rangers

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

im glad we signed kronwall and ericsson long term at their salary. in this day and age kronwall is probably worth 7 mil and ericsson 5.5 mil like girardi. s*** quincey might even be worth 5 mil

I hope we get Andrew MacDonald. He logs almost 26 minutes a night for NYI and leads the NHL in blocked shots this season (he has about 30 more than the next guy). Actually, the only other defenseman who's blocked more shots in the past 3 years is Dan Girardi.

He makes the league minimum this season, but turned down a 4 year, $16 million extension from the Isles recently. He may take less if he were re-signing with the Wings though.

But the Islanders are reportedly looking for a first round pick for him. We'd have to offer something else since our first might be too valuable this year. Perhaps they'd be interested in Kindl and a prospect or mid-round pick?

im glad we signed kronwall and ericsson long term at their salary. in this day and age kronwall is probably worth 7 mil and ericsson 5.5 mil like girardi. s*** quincey might even be worth 5 mil

I agree I mean I hate long contracts like kronwall has. But him and Ericsson make up a cheap and good number one pairing.

Now can people stop mentioning him every time we think about needing a D-man? NYR were never going to let him go.