• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 ash11

ash11

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

Hey forum mods im not sure if this is allowed, but i recenetly saw a video on crosby, and it just proved to me that this guy is a joke, ive always hated him but even more now, (if this isnt allowed, you can remove this) but this shows what big of a idiot this guy is.  I suggest all to watch this video, i hope we can get these guys in the playoffs man, it would be a great series.  

http://desperatelyse...isturbing-video

#2 Hack & Whack Rule!

Hack & Whack Rule!

Goofy Wingnut

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

That was a good video. I've seen most of those clips before, but all of them together made me weep for the future of hockey. It's too bad, because the dude has got some wicked skills...I won't deny that. I always remind people of when he was in the QMJHL. He was about to enter the NHL, and his team was up 5 or 6 to 1, with a few minutes left. He came around from behind the net and flipped the puck onto his stick and tucked it into the net when the goalie went low. Don Cherry said it was a hot dog move. All of Nova Scotia was up in arms defending Squidney. I was living in Halifax at the time, so I had to listen to it for a couple of days. Cherry was right...it was a hot dog move. He didn't say Crysby was a hot dog, just that it was a hot dog move in the dieing minutes of a game with a guaranteed win. He has no morality with his on ice behaviour. I can't believe that none of his team mates haven't tried to talk to him about it, so he has to be ignoring all of the mentorship from the veterans. If Detroit, somehow, made a deal and picked him up, I would stop being a Red Wings fan. That's how much I despise this weasel.

Uhh...you might want to duck!

#3 ash11

ash11

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:13 AM

If Detroit, somehow, made a deal and picked him up, I would stop being a Red Wings fan. That's how much I despise this weasel.

edit: i accidently hit enter, but anyways i agree i would not be a fan of the wings after, to be honest when we required bert, i was pissed as hell, ( i know he said he was sorry, and made a mistake) but sometimes when your a public figure you cant make those stupid mistakes.  I feel like the wings have a certin class to them, which makes us the wings, we dont have people doing stupid s*** (most of the time), i hope we get the pens in the playoffs.  When leggy speared malkin, even tho malkin is a prick too, i got pissed, its just something we dont doo, i understand standing up for your ground but hit him in the face, give him a palm, dont spear, dont sucker punch, i might be the only one who thinks that but i love leggy, everyone makes mistakes, im ranting now.... lol

poor grammar and i dont feel like fixing it

Edited by ash11, 09 April 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#4 Danielsm

Danielsm

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

Silly video and a lot of the commentators reactions are garbage. Hockey is as much of a mental game as it is a physical game, and the video shows he can lose it, or cause others to lose it. So many other players do this without such scrutiny.

#5 Hack & Whack Rule!

Hack & Whack Rule!

Goofy Wingnut

• PipPip
  • 399 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:20 AM

Silly video and a lot of the commentators reactions are garbage. Hockey is as much of a mental game as it is a physical game, and the video shows he can lose it, or cause others to lose it. So many other players do this without such scrutiny.

Other players do it, but not with that kind of frequency. Compare the skills, the rate at which his crap happens, and the C that's on his jersey, to the others.

Uhh...you might want to duck!

#6 ash11

ash11

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:22 AM

I agree that the c is what makes it disgracefull, he supposed to be a leader, maybe thats why neal runs people, crosby dives, and malkin is a hack. dirty pens

#7 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:30 AM

The diving and whining is what bothers me and that he has his own set of rules.

Crosby really hates playing Zetterberg we should take pride in that

#8 Datsyukian-Deke

Datsyukian-Deke

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 783 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

The game Crosby sucker punched Zetterberg and then complained after the game that Howard had no business coming in and face washing him because it was a fight between him and Z was the day he lost whatever shed of dignity he had left .

#9 WingsAlways

WingsAlways

Grind Line 2.0

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

Crosby really hates playing Zetterberg we should take pride in that

Crosby and Hank are polar opposites. Crosby wears the C on his sleeve to sell jerseys, Hank is an honest example of what it means to be a captain.

The day Crosby refused to shake Nick Lidstrom's hand is the day I lost any chance of respect for him.

Edited by WingsAlways, 09 April 2014 - 01:03 AM.

"Wow Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper"

#10 T.Low

T.Low

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,043 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

Copy and paste from...crap, can't remember-

Then asked if Crosby is the leagues MVP Babcock joked, Whos in the running? Im just trying to survive here. I dont even know. Right now I think its Glendening. No, Im just kidding.

Edited by T.Low, 09 April 2014 - 01:10 AM.

#11 DeGraa55

DeGraa55

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,965 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:12 AM

I honestly normally don't wish for anything bad or dirty to happen to anyone. But if someone cross checked Crosby in his dick sucker I'd celebrate. He truly is a disgrace...

Edited by DeGraa55, 09 April 2014 - 04:12 AM.

#12 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

Hilarious. It does seem to me he has cut the crap down significantly over the last couple seasons which is a start, but I dont know if hell ever recover (his reputation outside of pens fans) from his past acts.

Should be a great first round.

Edited by Din758, 09 April 2014 - 05:48 AM.

Crosby is a crybaby *****

#13 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

Meh.  You could probably do a video like that with 90% of the players in the league.  Certainly not a fan, but wishing injury on a guy is really over the top. Plus, you have to consider he came into the league as an 18 year old with all the pressure in the world. I think he's toned it down a lot in recent years. I don't like him because he plays on a rival for the Wings.  But I'd take him on the Wings in a heartbeat.

#14 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,244 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:39 AM

Hey forum mods im not sure if this is allowed, but i recenetly saw a video on crosby, and it just proved to me that this guy is a joke, ive always hated him but even more now, (if this isnt allowed, you can remove this) but this shows what big of a idiot this guy is.  I suggest all to watch this video, i hope we can get these guys in the playoffs man, it would be a great series.  

http://desperatelyse...isturbing-video

I'll allow it, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy Crosby bashing before a game against the Pens and the potential first round of playoffs, just keep it civil. 

Hell will be unleashed in the Photoshop War if that's how it pans out, Crosby will receive no mercy from me. :lol:

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#15 LAWings

LAWings

Rookie

• Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:25 AM

Just recently Crosby was slapped accidentally by a linesman, and as the article titles perfectly states, he instinctevly dove...

http://www.russianma...vely-dives-gif/

http://i.imgur.com/wj0HgvO.gif

Edited by LAWings, 09 April 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#16 sputman

sputman

4th Line Baggage

• HoF Booster
  • 3,081 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Good, my Crosby hate levels were at an all time low. It's nice to have him back on top. 

:thumbup:

Posted Image

#17 AtlantaHotWings

AtlantaHotWings

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

When Forsberg says your diving well that's coming from an expert!!

"Wakie, wakie hands off Snakie" - Jason Lee of Earl

#18 Z and D for the C

Z and D for the C

This is the TBL forum, right?

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,035 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:05 AM

I saw this on facebook and it got me thinking...has anyone noticed that the NHL doesn't seem to worship Crosby as much anymore? At least in their marketing/website. Maybe it's just me.

Just cause you look like the gimp don't mean you play like the gimp!

#19 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

Crosby sucks! That's all I got from that video.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#20 Smite

Smite

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

I can watch Jimmy Howard go after him all day long lol. 

but this is nothing new to see him act that way. I cant wait to see glen get all up in his face.

"When the cast comes off, I ask my doctor, 'Have I recovered so I can play the violin?' The doctor says, 'But of course you can play the violin.' I say, 'Wow, this is great. Before this injury, I could never play violin at all. I must break the other hand so I can play guitar.'" –Pavel Datsuk on breaking his hand